13

Everybody cheered for jahseh and i join in too. I was so happy for him.

"Yo son! We viral baby!" He laughs as his voice cracks. He turns to me and hugs me up.

"Jah not gon introduce us to the little shawty over there." This man said. Jah lets go of me.

"Ski, you know i would." He laughed.

"Everybody this is daisey. Daisey this is everybody. She chill guys." He added and everybody said hey in unison.

"H-hey." I waved.

"Hey D, X ya mans?" Ski asked me.

"Ski, you know I'll never leave you. I'll still lick the tats off yo face." Jah say as he tries to give ski a hug and ski dodges him.

"Uh uh I don't know what he talking about. D, this yo mans." Ski laughed, tryna run away from jah. I laugh at the sight of how everybody is so bright and positive.

"Yo X! You stacking numbers already. You aint even had to promote it." The man on the computer said.

"I love my supporters. They know how to keep it down." Jah scratched his dreads.

"I'll catch yall later. Daisey looking pretty tired. Come on bae." He said to everybody and then turn to me. I followed him and we head outside.

We get inside the car and he turns it on and pulls out the driveway. Driving back to home sweet Broward.

*****

"Daisey" i hear jah say and i open my eyes. We were home. I stretched and scratched my head.

"Come here." He said as he open his arms out to me. I unbuckle my seatbelt and hop in his arms.

He throws me up a bit to have a better grip and i wrap my legs around him. He close the car door and walk to the front door.

"You gon have to learn how to wrap around me tighter than this because you gon be in this position for a while in the future." He whispers in my ear as he opens the front door and closes it.

"Im tired jah." I mumbled as he carried me to the living room. He laid on the couch and i stay on top of him.

"Im tired too bae." I said and his rubbed my back slowly. I snuggled my head in his chest and fell asleep.