5

"Sit in the front" he tells as he puts my bags in the back. I do what he says and he sits in the driver's seat. He turns on the car and wipes his hands on his shorts.

"Nice car ain't it?" He sees me admiring it.

"Is this really yours?" I was shocked at the features the BMW i8 had.

"Yea, it's kinda one of my accomplishments." He slurs the 'kinda'.

He sped off and what im assuming, he is taking me to Broward. I recline the chair a little. I relaxed till i feel something on my thigh.

"Fuck" I semi whispered. At first i thought it was a bug but It turns out to be Jahseh's hand. He giggles.

"Sorry i thought you were sleeping." He turns to me and smiles, revealing his diamond teeth. I take his hand in mine.

"I wasn't sleeping. My eyes were just closed" i say and he laughs, taking his hand away from my grip.

He opens his glove apartment and gently throws me a semi worn out notebook. He closes the glove compartment and put his hand on the stirring wheel.

"Wha-whats this?" I stuttered opening the notebook and skimming through the pages. It had writing. Some of the writing were calmly written. Some were scribbled. It look like it was out of anger.

"It's my journal. You're going to be the only one that i trust to see what's inside. If you happen to show anyone what's inside then one of us will feel pain." He says as he pulls up to this big house. I wonder what he meant by that?

"Alright." I say putting the notebook at my hip as i open the car door. He opens his door and grabs my bags, leading me inside. We pass all these rooms until we reached this dark hallway.

He opens a door and it reveals a bright room with stuff in it. I guess this is my office and room. He sets the bags in the corner of the room and looks at me.

"This is your room...well my room...well our room." He corrected himself as I take a good look at the big room. I walk over to the big bed that had fury brown covers. I sit down and place his notebook next to me.

"You really don't mind me staying here?" I asked.

"I want you to be safe so make yourself at home. Just don't take long showers." He says before leaving. I change into black basketball shorts, a black crop top, and Nike socks.

I put my hair in a bun and went to see where jahseh went. I looked around and spot jah on the couch playing a video game.

"Lay on me." He quickly glances at me then looks back at the game.

"Lay on you?" I laughed hoping he will laugh with me. He didn't. I align my body with his and stared at the ceiling. I felt everything. His heartbeat, his breathing.  He pauses the game and wraps his arms around me.

"Healing" he says to me.

"What?" My voice quivers due to this new thing im doing. He breathes in my perfume before he speaks again.

"Once again you are my personal journal. I feel like im healing." He says and i completely forgot i was. i wish i could face plant my face but his grip was slightly tight.

"And why is that?" I question him.

"You're here to comfort me. I feel the comfort. I love the comfort." His voice slowly grew into a rasp.

"And what is comfort to you?" I say and there was no answer.

"Jahseh?" I said and turn around to see him sleeping. I stare at him for a bit. Admiring how he slept. I've never laid on a boy and witness him slowly falling asleep. This was all new to me.

I rise up still looking at him. His face slowly grew to a discomfort look. When i was almost off him he grabs me and wraps his arms around me again. My chest is against his now. His face goes back to normal.

"Please don't leave...me." His raspy voice whines and i nod my head and snaked my arms around his back.