Nathan Riggs- Wildest Deams

He said, "Let's get out of this town
Drive out of the city, away from the crowds"
I thought heaven can't help me now
Nothing lasts forever, but this is gonna take me down

You had important news to tell Nathan and you planned on telling him after your weekend getaway. He's the one who suggested you leave for the weekend after the fire at the hospital. Not having spent a weekend with a guy out of town since your husband Y/H/N died, a few years ago, you knew you were in trouble especially with the news you plan on telling him when you get back to Seattle. You knew your relationship wasn't going to last must longer so you were going to try to enjoy this weekend as long as it lasted.

"We're almost there, Y/N," his says softly in his New Zealand accent as he wakes you up.
"We're finally in La Conner?" You ask.
"Yes, just 5 more minutes until we're at our B&B."

He's so tall and handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well
I can see the end as it begins
My one condition is

As Nathan pulls into the parking lot of a cozy looking bed and breakfast you start feeling uneasy.

"Hey I know this has to be the first time out of Seattle with a guy that isn't him but I'm here for you and I promise this weekend will be amazing," he says while giving you a tight squeeze.
"Thanks, Nate. It really means a lot to me."
"Y/N, this is my first time, out of town with a girl that isn't Megan, this is a big deal for both of us."
You admire him as you both walk into the B&B. You try to remember his quirks and the little things he does.
"I have a room booked under Riggs," Nathan says causing me to snap out of your thoughts. You knew this weekend would be the beginning of the end. You drag your suitcase to your room, stepping inside a gorgeous room that included a small balcony. You try to wonder what you want Nathan to remember you like.

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your
Wildest dreams, ah-ha oh

You make yourself cozy in a little flowy sun dress on the balcony that faces the water.

"Nathan look the suns setting," you say after standing up, you quickly leaned up against the railing staring towards the sunset with your dress and hair slightly flowing in the slight breeze. He walked out in awe as he seeing your beauty and the beautiful sunset.

"Y/N, you're beautiful," Nathan says in awe of your beauty that was showing off as the sun goes down.
"Please promise to remember me this way," you state.
"What do you mean, Y/N?"
"Just what I said, Nate."
"No matter what happens Y/N, I'll always remember you."
"You promise?"
"Yes, very much so Y/N."

You just think of the news you have to tell him when you get back to Seattle. Oh, how that depressed you but you knew you had to tell him because if you were in his shoes you'd want to know.

I said, "No one has to know what we do"
His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room
And his voice is a familiar sound
Nothing lasts forever but this is getting good now

You spend the weekend all over each other every minute you could and everywhere you can. Clothes always spread out over the room, his little moans of your name will forever stay in your mind so you could replay when he's gone. You wanted to stay like this forever but you had to tell him eventually.

You see me in hindsight
tangled up with you all night
Burning it down
Someday when you leave me I bet these memories
Follow you around

You lay in bed fully dressed staring at the ceiling while Nathan finishes gets everything ready so you both can leave to go back to Seattle. You're left in your thoughts when your phone lights up with a text from Amelia, "They have the patient and it's her. She'll be at Grey Sloan in about 3 hours." You now had to tell Nathan everything.

"What am I going to do?" You mumbled.
"What do you mean 'what am I going to do'?" Nathan asks coming around the corner making you jump.
"What's the matter, Y/N," he says after he looks at you thoroughly.
"Nothing don't worry about it."
"I can't stop worrying about you, Y/N, I don't want nothing to happen to you."
"I just don't want to ruin this weekend we had, I'll tell you later."

You drive back to Seattle with an hour and a half to spare before your relationship would be down the drain.

"We need to go to the hospital and I'll tell you there what's on my mind."
"Ok, to Grey-Sloan we go," Nathan says which leads him to start whistling to the music playing on the radio.

You arrive at Grey-Sloan and you both get out the car, and you pull him into an embrace.

"What's this for?"
"Just promise me you'll keep the promise you made me this weekend."
"I promise, Y/N now tell me what's the matter," he demands.
"Nate, they found her," I announce.
"They found who?" He says a little confused.

You stay silent for a few moments. Finally, you speak again.

"They found Megan and she's on her way," you say leaning your head on his shoulder.
"Owen and Amelia are having her shipped here, she'll be here in about an hour."
"What! Hold on are you messing with me?" he asks before looking at your face, "Wait you're serious, you're serious, Y/N," he says as his voice cracks, he then looks at your face again, you nod your head as you both start tearing up.
"Hey, no don't cry, why are you crying?"
"You get to live our dream when they come back to us and I'm so happy for you but at the same time, I'm jealous," You say as your voice cracks.
"Y/N, I-I-I thought of something to say but I'm still in shock, Megan's alive this is crazy."
"Nate, Megan's alive, she'll be here in an hour, I'll sit with you until then."
"I'm so sorry."
"Hey don't be if this was Y/H/N I'd be with him, I get it."
"No, I'm sorry because I was planning on being with you, and to stay with you."
"It's ok Nate, nothing last forever I've learned that too often, I'll learn to live, I'm fine."
"Thank you so much for everything, Y/N," Nathan says wholeheartedly.