Derek Shepherd

The two of you were outside at night sitting by the water. You were the one that wanted to hang out late at night so you both snuck out. Then two of you decide to stargaze while you're together, a thing you'd enjoy doing often when it's just you two.

You have been best friends since the second grade. Both of you usually use this time to vent to each other about your "crazy" lives with school and families. But not today, today Derek had to tell his best friend Y/N something that he has been holding in for a while.

You decide to reminisce with Derek as it was soon graduation and you're scared you'll never see him again.

"Derek, remember that one sleepover where we were 10 and we played the sims until 3 in the morning."
"Oh that was fun but what about the time we slept out on the trampoline. That was so cool," Derek states.
"Ok how about the first time my parents brought us out here to stargaze."
"Stargazing at our spot is always fun," Derek says with a huge smile.
"Elliot Bay is so beautiful at night and I love stargazing here and being able to almost see the galaxy on some nights."

Your reminiscing made you both realize the feeling you each had for each other. Not knowing how to talk about it you don't say a thing. You knew Derek was thinking about something as you looked over at him as he stared deeply into space. Derek gets flashbacks of his life with you as he's looking off into space. After what seemed like forever in your mind Derek finally looks at you and smiles. Your heart melts.

"Y/N, I can't keep this inside any longer, I love you, I always have and always will."
"Derek I love you too," you say with a huge grin as you place your hand on his cheek as you both move a little closer to each other.
"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes! Derek I'd love to."

You both sit up and hold hands as the night goes on and the air gets colder. You both just sit there looking out at the Elliot Bay admiring the beauty that it was exhibiting with the moonlight reflecting off the water.

A/N: I made a comic of this for a class it's kind of bad but if you want to see it let me know and I'd willingly send it to you 😂❤️