Dm's (Tae & Jimin)

ChimChim95: Hey TaeTae

Gucci_alien: Hey Chim! What's up?

ChimChim95: I should be asking you that

Gucci_alien: Wdym

ChimChim95: You and Jungkook is what I'm talking about Tae

Gucci_alien: Oh
Gucci_alien: What about us?

ChimChim95: You two have been practically inseparable all week! How have you only been on two dates?

Gucci_alien: Well we've only been on two official dates. The rest was just us hanging trying to get to know each other better.

ChimChim95: Get to know each other huh?😉

Gucci_alien: What ever you're think don't

ChimChim95: I bet you guys got to know each other's bodies better😉😉

Gucci_alien: Jimin STFU

ChimChim95: So was I right?😏

Gucci_alien: No

ChimChim95: Ok ok I'm sorry. For real though what's up with you two?

Gucci_alien: Honestly I'm not to sure. Like he hasn't asked me to be his boyfriend or anything like that yet, but Jimin I really like him. Like a lot...

ChimChim95: But?

Gucci_alien: But I'm scared. I don't want this to be a repeat of last time.

ChimChim95: And it won't be. Jungkook is not him and you are not the same person you were back then.

Gucci_alien: It doesn't change the fact that I loved him.

ChimChim95: I know it doesn't. He was your first love. But it's also been two years Tae... You have the right to move on.

Gucci_alien: Do you think Jungkook even likes me?

ChimChim95: Well of course he likes you Tae. I mean it's kinda obvious. And if he doesn't then he's retarded not too.

Gucci_alien: Thanks Chim. I miss talking to you like this.

ChimChim95: Yeah well that's on you, you've been ditching me all week for Jungkook😒😂

Gucci_alien: I'm sorry😢 Cam we please hang out tomorrow? Just us two like old times?

ChimChim95: Just like old times.