Dm's (Jimin & Jungkook)

ChimChim95: Dude wtf

Kookiemon: What?

ChimChim95: You know exactly what I'm talking about. Your post was clearly directed at Tae.

Kookiemon: So, What if it was?

ChimChim95: It was a fucking dick move. You know he loves you. Why are you being like this?

Kookiemon: I'm not being like anything Jimin.

ChimChim95: Yes you are and Taehyung thinks you hate him now. So if that's what you were trying to accomplish then good job.

Kookiemon: ...He thinks I hate him?

ChimChim95: Yes, but not that you even care.

Kookiemon: Ofc I care!

ChimChim95: Really? Cause I couldn't tell.

Kookiemon: Ugh! I was just upset okay!

ChimChim95: Upset about what?

Kookiemon: Idk I just why couldn't he tell me where he was going? Does he not trust me?

ChimChim95: Jungkook you're an idiot. You hurt him bc you were being self conscious? He's my fucking best Friend and I should hurt u for hurting him!!

Kookiemon: I know and I deserve it.

ChimChim95: Ofc he trusts you. This was just something personal that he had to deal with alone. So stop blaming him okay?

Kookiemon: Why couldn't he just tell me that it was personal?

ChimChim95: Bc he's not the smartest person out there.

Kookiemon: How do I fix it?

ChimChim95: Talk to him.

Kookiemon: Okay and I know you may not think so but I really do love him.

ChimChim95: Ik you do. Just don't hurt him again okay?

Kookiemon: Okay.