Messages (Tae & Jungkook)

Jk: Tae?

T: What do you want Jungkook? You made it perfectly clear how you felt.

Jk: I'm an asshole, okay. I'm so sorry for everything. I should've trusted you and I shouldn't have posted trying to get back at you. It was petty and I'm so sorry.

T: you really mean it?

Jk: Of course I mean it. What can I do to make it up to you baby boy?

T: Actually trusting me is a start.

Jk: Done bc I already do.

T: Another thing is try to be more understanding. I love you Jungkook, but there are going to be times when I can't just drop everything to be with you.

Jk: I get that and I promise I will try be more thoughtful towards you. I get that you have a life apart from our relationship and I never meant to take it away from you.

T: I'm glad that you get where I'm coming from. Trust me if I could've I would've been there with you. But I had to do something for me. It was personal.

Jk: I understand that Tae. I just wish you would have told me that in the beginning.

T: I wasn't finished. I said it was personal, but I love you and we're together so you have the right to know why I canceled.

Jk: Tae you don't have to tell me.

T: I want too tho

Jk: Okay then

T: Two years ago I was one relationship with this guy. He was the first person I had ever been in a serious relationship with. It great at first, but then things slowly started going downhill. For the both of us. At first it was just him, he started to change. He started drinking and doing drugs and eventually he got me hooked. I knew it was wrong, but I was young and vulnerable and blind when it came to love. I didn't want to disappoint him. He was the first person to ever feel that way about me. So I started drinking too. It was all fun and games at first but then one night it took a turn for the absolute worst. We were at his house and we were drinking. I promise all we were doing was drinking, but we got so wasted and drunk. It was to the point where I still don't remember everything that happened that night. I guess I should point out that at that point we both had been suffering from depression. Anyway somehow Jimin found out where I was at and he came over. Once he saw how gone I was he made me leave with him. My boyfriend begged me not to go, but I was to drunk to understand anything that was happening. So I left with Jimin not knowing that would be the last time I saw my boyfriend. Another one of our friends at the time found his body the next morning. Apparently he had a relapse in his depression and thats why we were drinking in the first place, not that I knew that. He had drank himself to death that night bc I didn't stay with him. He died bc I wasn't there. Anyway I blamed myself for his death and ended relapsing with my depression. Despite how many time Jimin told me it wasn't my fault I still blamed myself, I hated myself. And no matter how many times I yelled and got mad at him for not leaving me alone, he always stuck by me. I owe Jimin my life, he's the reason I'm alive right now. I have no doubt that I would've ended myself back then if it wasn't for him. I'm getting off topic, the reason I canceled on you was bc that was the day of his death and I went to his grave. Just like I do every year. So I'm sorry that I didn't tell you it's just hard to talk about.

Jk: Baby, I am so sorry you had to go through that. I'm sorry for being a dick. I feel so guilty.

T: It's okay you didn't know

Jk: Can we just put this behind us? I hate it when we fight and I really am sorry.

T: Ik and I forgive you my little bunny.

Jk: I love you my baby boy😘❤️😍

T: I love you too😘😍