Dm's (Tae and Jimin)

Gucci_alien: Hey

ChimChim95: Hey Tae

Gucci_alien: Can we talk?

ChimChim95: Yeah? But you're kinda scaring me. What do we need to talk abt?

Gucci_alien: abt what you said in ur comments earlier.

ChimChim95: Tae...
ChimChim95: Honestly just forget abt it ok? It's fine I get it you have a bf and so do I. It only makes sense that we won't hang out as much.

Gucci_alien: No, I won't just forget about it Jimin. I can't. You were right and I'm sorry.

ChimChim95: No, don't apologize for being happy. As long as being with Jungkook makes you happy then everything's good.

Gucci_alien: He does make me happy Jimin, but I'm still sorry and I still feel like a terrible best friend.

ChimChim95: Tae, you're not a terrible best friend at all.

Gucci_alien: I feel like one.
Gucci_alien: I mean it's like you said you're practically my brother jimin, and I keep ditching you. I don't want to lose you.

ChimChim95: Tae are you stupid?
ChimChim95: You'll never lose me. I'm your best friend and I'm here to stay. So don't get me wrong.
ChimChim95; I didn't mean what I said abt Jungkook stealing you from me. Your not object that can be stolen. It just feels like lately you've been so focused on your relationship with him that you forget abt everyone else...and I just miss you.
ChimChim95: I miss how things were before. When it was just us, and we didn't have to worry abt other ppl. We could just hang out and be our dumb selves.

Gucci_alien: I miss all of that too. I miss you Minnie. Fuck, I really am an awful best friend.

ChimChim95: It's been forever since you called me that...

Gucci_alien: Jimin?

ChimChim95: Yeah?

Gucci_alien: Can we please go back to the old us? I miss you and I want my best friend back even though it's my fault I lost him.

ChimChim95: Stop being dramatic, I already told you that you could never lose me. I'm not going anywhere. I will forever be by your side annoying the shit out of you.
ChimChim95: And yes I would love to go back to the old us V.

Gucci_alien: And it's been forever since you called me that...

ChimChim95: I love you TaeTae, you know that right? You're not just my best friend, you're my brother. I'd do anything for you.

Gucci_alien: The same goes for you. You name it and consider it done. And yes Ik you love me, and of course I love you too Mochi.

ChimChim95: So we still on for tomorrow? Lol

Gucci_alien: it's a date.

ChimChim95: Don't let Jk see that text or he won't let you go😂

Gucci_alien: Oh plz😂

~So this chapter came out way more sentimental and dramatic than I intended but oh well🤷‍♀️~