New AN

Okay so first off thank you all so much for 53k reads!! Like seriously thank you! I never thought that my crappy story would ever get that many so thank you.

Now I actually have a question.

So this book is getting towards the end, and I was wondering what book you guys think I should start/publish next:

True Bloods (KookV):
Jeon Jungkook is the future head alpha of his father's pack, Bangtan. He is also a True Blood alpha, the strongest type of werewolf to ever exist. They are very rare and are hardly ever born because True Bloods have two alpha parents.

Kim Taehyung is a True Blood Vampire. These are even rarer than True Blood Alpha's because they are only born from two royal bloods. He is also the next in line for the vampire throne, and is currently in "training" as his parents call it.

After an incident occurs Taehyung, along with his two most trusted and lifelong friends, is forced to transfer schools.
This is where Jungkook and Taehyung meet, and their lives get thrown in a direction they never thought possible.

Because they were a match that could only be made from heaven.

Guarded (KookV):
Jeon Jungkook just moved to Seoul from Busan, and he is the new kid at University. It's here that he comes across Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung. He is a student that keeps to himself, he likes to be alone and minds his own business. He doesn't socialize with anyone he's not friends with, which is very few people. He's very closed off and very defensive.

But what happens when Taehyung manages to peek Jungkook's interest, and Jungkook soon becomes curious about the older?

Unplanned (Taegi):
Kim Taehyung is a part of the widely popular kpop group BTS, and after a drunken one night stand with a fellow member, Taehyung gets pregnant.

He doesn't know what to do or how to handle it because the father of his baby already has a boyfriend that isn't him.

No Going Back (Vminkook):
When some unexpected events happen, Taehyung transferred from Daegu University to Seoul University. This is where he meets Jungkook and Jimin, as well as four other people who will turn out to be the most important people in his life.

Jungkook and Jimin have been happily dating for over a year when Taehyung shows up, and things begin to get complicated. Jimin and Jungkook begin to start looking at their roommate in a new way, which causes all of their lives to change.

Hopefully for the better.

~~~~~

Please comment and tell me which story you guys would be interested in reading! I would love to hear your feedback and what you think :)

~Update~
I just published the first part of my new story True Bloods. Right now it's just the profiles and the first chapter, but I'll update more once this fic is finished!