Taehyung/Jungkook (Final)

Tae.Tae: Fuck there is no possible way for me to accurately express how much I love this guy. He is literally the love of my life and I absolutely can not imagine my life without him. Jungkook thank you so much for being there for through everything. I know it hasn't been all sunshine and rainbows but I love you and we were able to get through it together. I know I had issues about my past when we first got together but thank you for being patient with me. I love you so much and can not wait to see what the future holds for us.

👤: Kookiemon

Liked by: Park.minnie , Jhopie, Kookiemon, and 98k others.

Comments have been disabled

Kookiemon: Okay first off do you see how fucking attractive my husband is? Its not fair, but I'm not complaining because he's mine

Kookiemon: Okay first off do you see how fucking attractive my husband is? Its not fair, but I'm not complaining because he's mine. Bub I love you so much that I swear it physically hurts sometimes. And I completely agree sometimes it's not always perfect but relationship is. But I know 100% that I would not trade what I have with you for anything else in the world. I know I'm not always easy to put up with I'm stubborn and jump to conclusions easily but you love me anyway and I am so thankful. Taehyung I love you so much and thank you for being my husband.

👤: Tae.Tae

Liked by: Tae.Tae , Genius_suga, pink_jin, and 98k others.

Comments have been disabled

~~Oh my god! It's finally finished! Thank you so much to the readers who have made it this far and for continuing to support my book. I love all of you guys!

Now that I finished this book I will start updating my book true bloods. So if you wouldn't mind please check it out. I already have two chapters uploaded. :)