♡ralph macchio♡

You and your parents had moved to new york a few days ago and finely got done unpacking all your stuff. The reason why you moved was because your father got a job offering here so he took it. anyway, you finally got done helping your mother unpacking and now you helped her with cleaning.

" hey mom is it fine if I walk around the neighborhood when I get done?" You asked while sweeping the kitchen while she done dishes.

" its fine with me but you'll have to ask your father y/n."

" ok " you said while you made your way to his office when you got to the door you knocked one time and awaited for an answer.

" come in " you walked in and looked at him as he was cleaning up his mess of papers.

" daddy can I walk around the neighborhood. Please?" When you said that he looked at you for a moment.

" is your mom fine with this?"

" yes."

" then ok you can just be home at 7o'clock got it!?"

" ok love you " you said as you gave him a hug he mumbled a small love ya to as you walked upstairs to get your small black jacket. when you got that you went downstairs and told your mom by then left. As you was walking a little park with a beautiful little pond so you walked over and seen the cutest little ducks so then you sit at the pond and watched them.

" I've never seen you hear before you new?" You jumped slightly as you turned around to see a boy about your age with dark hair and beautiful brown eyes with a purplish button up shirt on. He smiled at you when he seen you jump and sit beside you.

" sorry I didn't mean to scare ya"

You blushed slightly as you smiled a little bit and looked back at the ducks

" it's fine. And to answer your question earlier I am new here I just moved in a few days ago"

" I'm ralph by the way" he said giving you his hand to shake. you smiled.

" I'm y/n nice to meet you" you shake hands with him.

" so ralph what brings you to look at these fine specimens?"

He looks at you and chuckled as you smile " oh you know I just enjoy sitting here and watching 'em. And you?" He said turning to you.

" I stumbled upon it when I was just trying to get to know the place" he nodded and looked at the ducks again. After a few minutes he turned to you.

" hey y/n. Would you like me to show you around since I know the place better?" He asked as you.

" I'd love that " you said standing up and helping him up as well.

"Thanks "

"No problem"

You two walked all over town he showed you everything. He showed you his favorite food places, he showed you the mall, and he took you to the arcade. After he got done showing you around he walked you home.

" so. Did you like your tour?" He asked as you both stood outside your house. You smiled as did he

" yeah it was the best tour I've ever had!" You cheered happily as he chuckled " so do you perhaps wonna met again tomorrow at the duck pond?"

He looked at you with his hands in his pockets and nodded " sure what time?" He asked

" um..maybe 1o'clock if that works for you?" You asked he once again nodded

"Works for me see you thin!"

"See you then" you smiled as you walked up your porch steps, you smiled and waved bye and he did the same as he begin to walk home. When you walked in, your mom was standing there smiling. You looked at her confused.

" so...who was that? " she said as you took your jacket off and layed it on the back of the couch.

" he's just a friend mom" you said as you walked upstairs to your room and layed on your bed, you couldn't wait till tomorrow...

A/n
There's my ralph
Imagine my good fellas
Requests are opened
All day every day
So if you feel the need.
The need for requesting
Speed
Feel free
Bye bye