♡ponyboy curtis♡

" y/n! your boyfriend's on the phone asking to speak with you! " You heard your mother yell from downstairs, A smile made its way on your face as you jumped off your bed and practically ran downstairs

Once you made it Your mom handed the phone to you and you gladly take it.

" hey what's up " You said leaning against the wall.

" is it fine if a come over today? " Ponyboy said, Sounding a bit nervous.

" yeah sure!" You said smiling

" alright I'll be over in a few, Love ya " He said.

" love you to pony be careful " You replied as you Hang the phone up.

You walked into the kitchen to tell your mom about pony coming over. And she said it was fine. She adores ponyboy your father on the other hand is a little skeptical about y'all's relationship. But he's at work so that's a score.

After awhile of sitting on your couch watching some t.v. you haerd a knock at the door. You smiled as you stood up and opened it to see ponyboy. Holding a cardboard box.

" what's up with the box?" You Ask a little curious. Of what's in it.

" well...um..can we sit for awhile?." He asks nervously. You look at him with a confused look.

" sure come in." You say. He walks to your couch and sits still holding the box. You sit beside him and you hear something move in the box.

" hey pony. What's in there moving around." You say looking at with a demanding questioning look.

" ok. I'll show you." He said as he slowly opened the box. You leaned over slightly to get a good look inside. When you did you smiled. Inside was a adorable little brown kitten with slight stripes.

" awe pony where did you get it." You say taking it out of the box and holding.

" I found it at the lot. I was gonna keep it. But darry said I couldn't." He said sadly petting it as you held it.

" sorry you can't keep it." You say looking at him. He looks at you with a hopeful look in his eyes.

" y/n, could you pretty pretty please keep it for me. Please?." He said looking at you with puppy dog eyes. Something you couldn't resist.

" pony you know my daddy wouldn't let me have a kitten. Besides I really don't like the idea of cleaning after it." You said back. He sighed and sadly and took it from you and cuddled it

" but I don't want it to be in the streets all alone and homeless." He said sounding as if he was on the verge of tears.

You were gonna say something but was interrupted by your mom walking in and gasping as she when she saw the kitten.

" awe where did this little guy come from." She said smiling as she sit on the other side of pony.

" I found him I was gonna keep it but darry said I couldn't. And now y/n, said she couldn't keep him for me." He said. Looking down at it.

" well I don't see what the problem would be with keeping it. " she said as she took it from pony. He smiled and looked at you.

" so does that mean you can keep it for me. I'll come over and clean after it everyday. And buy the food and stuff." He said hoping your mom would say yes.

" alright we'll keep it for you." She said setting it down letting it walk for a bit.

Ponyboy smiled and gave your mom a hug. As he thanked her a thousand times you smiled at how happy he was over getting to keep it.

Your mom left the living room to start dinner and you and pony sit in the floor playing with the kitten he named rascal.

You looked at pony and smile at how cute he looks he has a string dangling it as rascal paws at it. Once he notices you starring at him he looks at you and smiles.

" why are you starring at me?." He said with a chuckle.

" because your so adorable that's why." You say smiling at him as you moved closer and gave him a side hug.

" well thank you. I wish I could say the same about you." He said playfully. You chuckled and smacked his arm. He laughs and raps his arms around you and kisses the top of your head.

" your beautiful. Y/n, I love ya." He said looking at you and smiles.

" I love you to ponyboy." You say as you kiss his nose causing him to crinkle it. You giggle at how cute it was and you two continue to play with rascal and talk about random things.

A/n
Well my amigos
Here's a poorly wrote
Ponyboy imagine
I hope ya amigos like it
Am managing to actually
Write stuff
But that's all for now
Enjoy
Adios amigos