♡John cusack♡

You and your best friend were talking as you waited for your rides home

You and your best friend were talking as you waited for your rides home. Your friend was waiting for her brother while you were waiting for your boyfriend John. 

Your conversation had come to an end when you both haerd a horn honking.
" hey y/n, that's my brother I'll talk to you later bye " She said waving

" bye " you replied waving back. once she road off you sit on the ground while reading a book you'd gotten out of your bag.

After a minute or two you heard a car pull up, once you looked up from your book You seen John. He rolled his Window down, With a serious face as he pulled his sunglasses down then winked at you.

You couldn't help but laugh at him as he done so. " What, what's so funny?" He asks still being serious. You just continue to laugh.

Once your laughing dies down you grabbed your bag and got up and made your way to his car. When you were in you just grinned.

" hey, I wanna know what's so funny? " He said starting the car and smiling as he drove off, you just shook your head and chuckled.

" your such a dork sometimes that it's cute " you said looking out the Window looking at the occasional tree and buildings go by.

" oh so now I'm the dork! May I remind you that your the one who go's around our apartment with a sheet around your neck saying that your superman " He tells you, looking at you for a moment then back at the road.

You scoffed as you looked at him. " okay mister, For one thing I don't say I'm superman, I say I'm superwoman! " You explained to him as he just chuckled.
" and second, you know that you enjoy every little dorky moment that I have " you told him.

" yes I do, But the real question here is do you like mine? " He asked while still looking at the road.

" of course I do just like your adorable little wink " You say back with a smile.

" oh you mean like this?" He said coming to a stop at a red light and looking at you and winking again.

Like earlier you started laughing again. He just smiled real big at your laughter and continues to drive.

After awhile you to had arrived to your shared apartment. Once you got inside you sit in your favorite chair and sighed.

" hey y/n, what do you want for dinner? " John asks you While walking over to sit on the arm of the chair your in.

" eh... I don't know...pizza maybe? " You say looking up at him with a little smile.

" then pizza it is " He said giving you a short little kiss on the lips as he walked to the phone to order the pizza.

Once that was down he sit down on the couch and started watching tv. Then he looked at you.

" y/n, would you consider sitting with me so I won't be lonely " he aks as he starred at you with pleading eyes.

You smiled at him as you crossed your arms. " but im comfortable here in my chair " You say with an innocent smile.

He looks at you with a puppy dog eyes. " please, I wanna cuddle you while I watch tv " He whines.

You groaned as you stood up.
" fine all sit with you " You dramatically groaned as you walked over and sit with him. He smiled and put a arm around you while You put your head on his shoulder.

" I love you john " You say sleepily as you felt yourself grow tired.

" I love you even more " He says as he kisses the top of your head.

" that's not possible. I love you more " You say smiling.

" nope because it is possible because i do love you more " He giggles smiling as well.

You were about to tell him how he was wrong, But was cut off by a knock at the door. " okay if you get the door that will prove your love for me! " John quickly says looking down at you with wide eyes.

You just laughed at him as you give him a peck on the lips and got up from the couch to retrieve the pizza. Once that was done you set it on the coffee table and you and John ate pizza while watching movies as you cuddle.

A/n
Theres a John cusack
Imagine my amigo's
Hope you enjoy it
But that's all for
Now
Adiós my amigo's