♡John cusack♡

You were sitting on your couch waiting for your boyfriend john to pick you up for your date

You were sitting on your couch waiting for your boyfriend john to pick you up for your date. Today was your three year anniversary and he claimed he had something very special planed. He had also told you to ware something nice, So you put on your nicest dress. Which was a sleeveless black dress that was tight fitting at the top and flowed at the bottom.

After waiting for a few minutes you haerd a knock at the door, So you stood up and walked towards it. Once there you saw John wearing a snazzy tan suite, Holding out three beautiful red roses.

" wow, Y/n you look absolutely gorgeous " he smiled at you lovingly.

" thank you, You don't look so bad yourself " You said taking the roses with a slight blush from his compliment.

" well...let's get going shall we " He said taking your arm As you two walked to his car. He of course held the car door open for you as always And you thanked him.

Once he was in you both begin the journey to wherever he was taking you, You'd tried asking him where he was taking you but he told you it was a surprise.

After a hour and lot of you asking " are we there yet " You two finely arrived to your destination.

He got out of the car and opened the door for you again as always. Then looks at you smiling.

" okay Now I need you to close your eyes " He said excitedly.

" okay but if I fall and end up breaking a bone or something I'm blaming you " You said jokingly obeying him as you closed your eyes.

He stood behind you and put his hands over your eyes to keep you from peaking And to help guide you.

A few minutes of walking and almost falling, You finally made to the big suprise.

" okay Now when I say so Open your eyes okay? " he tells you, removing his hands from your eyes But you kept them closed.

" okay but if you don't say it within the next ten seconds I'm gonna open them " You joke smiling. As you heard John arranging stuff, Or at least it's what it sounded like.

" okay open them " he said excitedly. You done as you were told and opened them. Once you did you gasp at the sight before you.

John had taken you to the place in the park you to met at, Which was at a little pond that had a big maple tree beside it and a picnic table a little ways from it. There was little pixie lights put up and the picnic table had a white table cloth over it with your favorite foods and a beautiful candle in the middle.

" oh John! This beautiful " You marveled at the sight smiling and hugging him. He chuckled as he hugged back.

" I'm happy you like it, Now come on the foods getting cold " he says taking your hand and walking over to the table.

Once seated you to begin to eat And John got a bottle of champagne from a little cooler under the table and poured you and him a glass.

" cheers to the best three years of my life " He said smiling. And raising his glass

" to the best three years of my life " You said smiling also And clinged your glasses.

When you went to take a drink John had interrupted. " wait!, a forgot the most impertinent thing " He he tells you setting his glass down.

You giggle as you set your glass down and watch him get up and walk over to the base of the tree Were you see a radio, He presses the play button and walks back over.

You smile when you hear your favorite song, Can't take my eyes of you.

" okay now we can drink " He said picking up his glass. As you do the same.

Hours went by and you both got done eating, then you two talked and danced.  once you were tired you sit by the pond and looked at the star's, He had a arm around you as you leaned your head on his chest.

" this was the best night of my life John thank you " You quietly say smiling up at him.

He looked down at you with a loving look in his beautiful eyes. " I agree " He said then he kissed your forehead.
" here stand up " He said standing up. And helping you up also.

" y/n y/l/n ever since I saw you sitting under that tree over there With your nose in a book I knew I was in love, I couldn't take my eyes of you And when I first asked you out on a date and you said yes I thought it was to good to be true, You make me the happiest man on this planet And I couldn't live a second without you, So would you continue making me happy and become my wife? " he asks getting down on one knee holding out a beautiful little simple diamond ring laying in a small black box.

A tear ran down your cheek as you nodded ferociously. " yes! John of course I will! " you practically yelled as you got down to his level and hugged him tightly.

He smiled so widely and hugged back just as tightly.

" I love you so much Y/n" he said pulling back and putting a hand on your cheek.

" I love you too John " You said putting a hand on the back of his neck and kissing him passionately. He  pulled you closer and deepened the kiss.

After I few minutes of that beautiful moment, you two broke apart for air. He looked at you and smiled causing you to do the same, He thin slips the ring on your finger And you two stand up.

" it's getting late Maybe we should finish this at home " He whispers. You blushed and playfully smacked his shoulder causing a smirk to tug at his lips.

" yeah I'm getting tired Maybe you should carry me to the car " You say looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

He looked at you and chuckled. " okay I'll carry you since your so tired " He said with a laugh And he scooped you up in his arms and carried you bridal style to the car.

You layed your head on his chest and stared at him just thinking of the future. You couldn't wait to marry him and make a happy little family with this man.

A/n
Guess who's still alive
Ma amigos
Sorry for not writing a lot
I've been sick and had bad
Writers block
But I did manage to write this so I hope ya amigos like it
Adios ma amigos