♡corey haim♡

It was a hot summer day as you sit on your porch swing doodling in your notebook, wearing nothing but jeans and a simple t-shirt

It was a hot summer day as you sit on your porch swing doodling in your notebook, wearing nothing but jeans and a simple t-shirt. You were waiting on your boyfriend Corey to pick you up he had supposedly made plans for the both of you but he was running a little late.

Just as you were about to go in to the cool a.c. you looked up from your notebook to see him walking up your porch steps.

" hey beautiful ready for our date?" He asks slightly out of breath from his long walk here.

" sure am. Where are we going?" You walked to him as he grabbed a hold of your hand and intertwined your fingers.

He gave you a smile. " you know how you've been talking about that new ride at the fair?" He asks as you two start walking down the sidewalk.

You gasp as you look at him with pure excitement. " Corey are you taking me to the fair!? " you exclaimed with a big smile on your face.

He chuckled at your excitement and nodded. " yes y/n, yes I am" He replied as he kissed your forehead. You started swinging  your and his hand as you walked to the fair.

Once you made it you two went on all the rides including the rollercoaster you wanted to ride, witch was terrifyingly fun.

Now you both were enjoying your cotton candy as you walked around looking for fun games to play.

" Oh corey! Look its a stuffed sloth! " You pointed he laughed as he seen what you were talking about. " Corey please. Please try to win it for me!" You said with excitement.

He looked at you and laughed " ok, ok I'll try c'mon!" He chuckles grabbing your hand and walking to the game stand. When you two got to it he cleared his throat.

" I would like to try to win the stuffed sloth please" He said to the guy running the stand.

" ok all you gotta do is hit those six pins with these three balls if you knock all six down you win your prize" The guy said with a bored tone.

Corey nodded and grabbed a ball. " sounds pretty easy..." He looked at one of the pins and rared back as he throwed the ball it knocked one of the pins down.

Then he throwed another knocking one down. and before you knew it he knocked them all down. You gave Corey a big hug as you kissed his cheek.

" I knew you could win it for me Corey! " You cheered grinning at him. he chuckled.

" here's your prize." The guy said as he handed Corey the sloth. Then Corey handed to you.

" thank you so much I love it! " You said hugging it Corey chuckled as he put a arm around you.

" I'm glad you do! " He said with a big smile

" you know I think I'm gonna name him" You tell corey, as he just started laughing. You looked at him and smiled.
" what are you laughing at." You exclaimed as you jokingly punch his shoulder.

He rubbed his shoulder where you punched him. " I just think it's funny how your naming a stuffed sloth " He says as you just smiled and shook your head.

" well mister hiam I just so happen to think he needs a name....like Larry. I think Larry the sloth is a perfect name. What do you think? " You ask as you turn to look at him. He just smiles at you.

" I think it's perfect " He said as he put his hands on your waist and started to lean in. You put a arm around his neck and done the same as he kissed you gently on the lips you smiled into the kiss as you broke apart and grabbed his hand and started walking to your house.

Once you two had made it to your house he walked you to the door and looked at you lovingly.

" I hope you had a good time " He tells you while he put a hand on your left cheek. You smile and nodded.

" I had a wonderful time corey, thanks " You said as you held your stuffed sloth.

" y/n I do believe I'm the luckiest guy to have such a wonderful girlfriend such as yourself " He grins looking at you with adoration. You smiled even bigger.

" I believe I'm the lucky one " You said as you put the sloth on the porch swing. Then put your arms around his neck
" I love you Corey " You tell him.

" I love you to y/n." He replied as you two once again kissed. this kiss was more passionate then the other and lasted longer. Once you to broke apart you smiled up at him.

" you should get home before it gets dark " You told him he nodded.

" yeah I'll see you tomorrow okay? " He says making his way down your porch steps.

" okay be careful now and call me when you get home! " You loudly say as he chuckled and started walking down the sidewalk.

" yeah, yeah, Love ya! " He yelled out to you.

" love you too! " You replied back with a smile as you picked up your sloth and watched him walk home