♡Corey haim♡

It was raining outside as you layed on your bed Watching the rain drops run down your Window As you hugged a pillow to your chest replaying The fight you had with your boyfriend corey

What had started the fight was You had confronted him about how he never really talked to you anymore, And it was true he didn't And he would always say that he would take you on a date so you two could spend time with each other, He would tell you to meet him at the place where you were supposed to have the date And you would sit there for hours upon hours waiting for him to show up only to be left disappointed and alone.

So after the five times he'd ditched you, You went to his house and told him about it and he went off about how you were just clingy, So you stormed out of his house and ain't talked to him since.

And that was a week ago, So here you laid hugging a pillow thinking about everything. You sighed as you rolled over on your back and starring at the white ceiling.

After a few minutes of starring at your ceiling, Almost falling asleep in the process, You heard a noise coming from outside, It almost sounds like music. And you could have sworn the melody was the song you loved dearly, that Being the song playing when you and Corey had first met.

You stood up. Walking towards your Window pulling the curtains back a little and seeing the rain had come to a slight drizzle. Once you pulled back your curtains all the way, You saw corey Haim standing out side your Window holding a radio Playing none other then Africa by toto your favorite song.

" y/n, I messed up And I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for how I treated you, Being without you for a week I realized how important you are to me and I miss you so freaking much that it hurts! " He slightly yelled so to be heard. You had tears in your y/e/c eyes he missed so much. " you don't have to forgive me, Hell I can't even forgive myself, I just want you to know that you, Y/n
Y/l/n are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I was stupid to let you slip from away " he tells you with tears of his own in his beautiful blue eyes, He looked down with a frown on his cute face you'd missed terribly.

You looked down at him And for the very first time since the night you'd fought, You smiled.

" Corey Haim you drive me crazy do you know that? " You yelled back down to him jokingly still smiling. He looked up at you and gave you a small sad smile, Different from the happy goofy one he always wore.

You were still pissed at him, But you knew for sure you were going to give him a second chance. So you closed your Window and ran down stairs and out your front door, once it was opened you ran to him and gave him a big tight hug.

He smiled That adorable smile of his as he hugged back tightly. You pulled back slightly as you looked up at him And he looked right back at you, Starring into your eyes as if you were the only person on this earth.

" I love you so much y/n and I'm sorry, But I'm gonna make it up to you " he said bringing a hand up to caress your left cheek.

" I love you too Corey And don't you ever do what you done again Okay? " You spoke softly as you put a hand the back of his neck, He nodded and leaned in to kiss you on the lips, the kiss was Slow and passionate and full of absolute love.

Once you to broke apart you danced in the rain as Africa continues to play.

Even after years, you and Corey were the happiest married couple the world had ever seen, That's why it was no surprise you were a absolute mess when Corey had passed away. Even on your anniversary you go to his grave and sing Africa wishing so desperately to at least have one last dance with him.