♡ralph macchio♡

You and Ralph have been married for a year now. And lately you have been feeling a little sick but oddly enough it was just in the mornings. You had suspected that maybe it was just food poisoning. But then you'd figured that maybe it was something else.

Now you where sitting on the side of the bathtub as you held the small stick that would soon tell you if your second guess was true.

And sure enough it read positive. Witch means your pregnant. You put your hand over your mouth as you gasp. you had so many emotions running through you. You were happy about becoming a mother but also nervous and scared. Your train of thoughts came to a stop as you heard ralph come through the front door. You hurriedly throw the pregnancy test away as you went to the kitchen.

" hey Ralph how was your day honey?" You ask as you gave him a kiss on the cheek and begin to put the dishes away something you'd forgotten to do earlier that morning.

He smiled and layed his jacket on the back of the kitchen chair. " it was good other then this jerk who almost hit my car he was driving like a madman.!" He said walking over to you he put his arms around your waist as he kisses your temple " so..how was your day?" He questions

You sigh with a small nervous  smile " it's been good..I found out some big news.." You say as you dry off your hands then walked to the table to sit down. He looked at you as he done the same.

" so....what's the news?" He questions you with a curious look. You smile as you take one of his hands and chuckled nervously.

" well Ralph I'm..um..I'm pregnant." You say as he looks at you with a small smile.

" are you serious.? " he says quietly. You look at him and nodded smiling widely. He then stands up and hugs you tightly as he laughs with joy

" oh my god this is the best news ever!" He says as he lets go a little bit to look at you. " I love you so much y/n." He said as he kissed you gently on the lips. you smiled into the kiss as you pulled away for air.

" I love you to Ralph." You say as you to held each other. After a few minutes he looked down at you.

" what do you think we should name him...or her? I think for a boy I like Victor what do you think?" He asked as you smiled.

" I don't know I always liked the name Amelia for a girl...and I like the name Victor." You exclaimed as you thought of names.

He smiled and nodded " I like those names to." He said. you to talked all night about baby names as you cuddle in bed

A/n
So my amigo's I'm
Taken them requests still
And stuff
So feel free to just request
Anything
But that's it for now
So I hope you
Little amigo's injoy
My ralph imagine
Adiós my amigo's