Chapter 25

GREYSON

It's been almost a month since Nima became Alaina's P.A. and almost a month into Alaina and I's constant bickering. I sat at my desk, contemplating whether or not to go home, or to stay here another night. Alaina and I have been arguing nonstop. Ever since Aylina and Gianna were born, we have been constantly arguing. A knock sounded on my door. I threw my pen down, and waited for whoever it was to come in. Nima walked in with a bag. "Alaina wanted me to drop this to you." She brought the bag over to me, placing it on the desk. I took in her appearance. She had on a tight black dress that she had worn during the work day, and tall heels. I gulped and tried to keep the bulge in my pants down. In the midst of all of this arguing, Alaina and I haven't had sex. "Thanks.." I muttered up to her, and stood up. I need to get rid of this thing. I walked around the office, trying not to think about this damn girl in this dress! "I'm sorry you and Mrs. Kennmore are in a fight right now." I bit my knuckle, in hopes of getting rid of the thoughts in my head. Fuck it. I turned around and crashed my lips against hers. She was taken by surprise, but kissed me back. I slammed her against the wall, ripping her panties off of her body. She gasped, and groaned when I slammed my fingers into her wet core.

"Oh my God don't stop!" I finger fucked her hard and fast. I pulled my hardened member out and thrust in her. She screamed out, clawing into my arms. I bit into her neck, more than likely leaving a mark. "Oh my Goodness Greyson, I'm gonna--------------." I covered her mouth with my hand. It's just a release. Just a release and I'm done. I felt myself explode on her , as she fell limp against the wall. I pulled out fully, and moved away from her. I ran my fingers through my hair. Fuck. What have I done! I grabbed my things, and ran out of the office. I ran down to my car, and got in, speeding home. I parked crooked in the driveway, and ran in the house. The house was quiet. I ran up the stairs, and to Alaina and I's room. She was sleeping peacefully in the middle of the bed. I sat next to her and stroked her cheek. "I'm so sorry cara mia.." She stirred in her sleep. I stood from the bed, and walked in the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Just go Greyson! You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say with these long trips of yours, you turned back into the old Greyson." I stood there, shocked. "We have never had this conversation before and we are not about to start now Alaina!"

"Alaina, is this what this is about? Cara mia, you're carrying this Mafia's princesses. You are the light in our dark world, don't think I would EVER fuck that up for one night of pleasure." She full on laughed now. "Yes you will..." She touched my cheek and walked away. I ran my hand down my face and decided to leave it alone.

"How many women here have you slept with......" I closed my eyes and pulled away from her.

"Alaina.."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked." She looked down. "I-I'm not proud of the man I was before. My father didn't even think I was capable of taking over the gang. It was just parties, women and alcohol to me. Every night, I would wake up with women in my bed. Stella being one of them almost every night. I've made mistakes. Mistakes that I regret. But they've all led me to you, and I don't regret that one bit. You're changing me Alaina and as much as I want to hate it, I can't. You're making me soft." I took her hand in mine and kissed her fingertips. "I have demons. I have a rough past. I'm a cold ruthless monster. I want you for all the wrong reasons Alaina. I am a selfish man. I cannot let you go. I'm selfish Alaina. I'm a monster."

----------

I looked back in the room at Alaina. I'm so sorry Angel. I shouldn't have done it. 4 years of marriage, and deep deep deep down, I am still that same ruthless, careless man. She doesn't deserve this. I don't deserve her. I felt something hit my cheek. Of course I'd be crying. I did the one thing I promised her I wouldn't do, and with the woman she's had her doubts about.

She shouldn't have brought her in in the first place.

Don't pin this on her! YOU made the decision to fuck her!

I made the decision to fuck her. I've ruined my marriage for a slut. I couldn't bare to look at myself right now. I'm a monster. A sick, cruel monster.