Chapter 35

NORA

I sat there with my head held down. How did I get mixed up in this? The door opened, and the woman from earlier came walking towards me. She stood in front of me, glaring daggers at me. "You may not be that bitch sister of yours, but I can guarantee you, if you come anywhere near Greyson, I WILL kill you." I was frightened. "I have no idea what my sister has done, but I'm only here to warn you. My father is planning something BIG and I don't know how long it will be until he comes. You and your family need to be prepared for it. I never wanted any parts of this."

I looked down. "When I was growing up, my father would always force his hand upon me. He'd come in my room, and force himself on me, and what did my sister do? She sat back and WATCHED. She always tried to play the innocent role with everyone, making me seem like the bad twin. My father had our mother killed because she wanted to take me and run, run away from this life my father has brought us to. He's had me locked up for years. I found this address in my sisters room and I escaped from them. I don't know anything about you guys, but I know you don't deserve this. No one does."

I looked back up at her, and she was still glaring at me. "Funny, your sister used that same story." I sighed. "What's the point in believing me? You're gonna kill me anyway." She shook her head. "No, I'm not gonna kill you. I'm gonna torture you, until the truth comes out, OR until you're begging me to kill you." She turned away, heading back up the stairs. Believe me when I say, that chick has some spunk. I feel almost bad for my sister and screwing with her.

GREYSON

I waited at the top of the stairs for her to come back up. As soon as I heard her footsteps, I folded my arms and gave her a look. "What were you doing down there?" She looked up at me. "Weren't you sleeping?" She  walked past me, and over to the fridge. "How can I when I feel the person I'm lying next to get up and out of bed?" She sighed and took a sip of water. "I just had a few things to discuss with her." She grabbed her water, and started heading back up to the room. 

"So,  'I'm gonna torture you, until the truth comes out, OR until you're begging me to kill you' is what you had to discuss with her?" I raised an eyebrow at her. "You're sassier now Ms. Spencer." I pulled her closer to me. "I'm serious Greyson! If we want to rekindle our marriage, we need nothing to get in the way of that." I pulled back and looked at her, surprised. "Y-you want to fix our marriage?" She chewed on her lip. "Yeah.. 2 years without you was hard. I want our old love back." I bit my lip. 

"Alaina Reece Spencer, you've just made me the happiest man. Again." I hugged her close. "Vincenzo-Kennmore." I looked down at her. "Alaina Reece Vincenzo-Kennmore. I never got my old last name back." I smiled a Cheshire grin, and picked her up. "Guess it's time to work on babies number 6 and 7." She laughed as I laid her in the bed.

 Man I love the sound of her happiness. 

Author's Note: THIS STORY IS COMPLETED! UNDERGOING EDITING

CASEY BINGMON