Chapter Two

Minseok and Jongdae are frozen on the spot, not wanting to move. The dimple male and the two other alphas start to walk towards them both. Jongdae starts growling, the sound coming deep from his chest. Two of the alphas grab Jongdae, he starts thrashing around trying to get back to Minseok. "Chen!" Minseok screams in a brittle and wobbly voice. Before Jongdae can speak his vision goes black, he can hear Minseok's constant screaming for him getting quieter and quieter before they stop.

Jongdae lays motionless in two alphas hold. The dimpled alpha is holding Minseok tightly so he can't escape. Tears are flowing from Minseoks eyes and they see no end. The other two drag Jongdae over to a bed and lay him down. Minseok gets dragged out of the room into what looks to be a bedroom and gets locked in. He starts yelling and screaming for Jongdae, he turns into his wolf form and sits at the door and starts howling and scratching at the door. After hours of howling, scratching and yelling Minseok falls asleep on the floor near the door in his wolf form.

--------------------

Jongdae wakes up on a bed, he looks around and finds himself in a room with medical supplies everywhere and a few beds next to his. He sits up and sniffs the air, there is no scent of Minseok. Jongdae starts to panic. He tries to get out of the bed but his legs collapse under his weight. He whimpers in pain and tries to get his body to move forward on his hands and knees. He doesn't get far, he is in too much pain, he ends up laying on the floor of the room not far from his bed. His chest is rising and falling rapidly like he had ran for miles.

Someone walks into the room, from his scent Jongdae can tell they are a beta, like him. The beta can't see him as he is hidden behind a sheet hanging off of the bed next to his. Jongdae doesn't move, knowing that the beta will be able to hear him shuffling on the floor.

The beta starts to walk around slowly and quietly looking for Jongdae. Jongdae stays laying down, too tired to move. When the beta walks around to in between the two beds where Jongdae is laying, his eyes widen and hurriedly tries to help Jongdae up. Jongdae growls at him but the beta ignores him knowing he is too weak to do anything. When he gets Jongdae back onto the bed as carefully as he could he rushes out of the room and comes back with the dimpled alpha. Jongdae can only guess that he is the medic.

The alpha and the beta walk over to him on the bed. "Are you ok?" The alpha asks, "what have you done with my mate." Jongdae demands in a quiet and raspy voice, "your mate is fine don't worry. Now how are you feeling?" The alpha asks him again, "I'm fine. What have you done to me, I can barely move around." Jongdae replies. "We gave you a herbal medicine that is strong enough to keep you from moving and hurting your self." Jongdae sighs at the answer. "My name is Yixing," the alpha, Yixing, tells Jongdae. He just nods his head as Yixing continues, "this is Sehun." The beta looks up shyly and bows his head.

"When can I see my mate?" Jongdae asks, hiding his worry on his face, although he knows the alpha and beta can smell it. "You can see him soon when you recover some more. Those wounds you have are pretty bad." Yixing responds. "Sehun, can you get Junmyeon?" "Sure hyung." Sehun leaves the room, Jongdae is still worrying about Minseok. 

Sehun comes back into the room with another alpha. He bows his head in respect not wanting to upset him in case he does anything to Minseok, he can't trust anyone anymore. "Hello there, I am Junmyeon, Head Alpha, but you can just call me Suho if you want." The new alpha's voice is soothing and calm, but that doesn't mean he isn't evil, after all, he took away Minseok.

"What is your name young beta?" He asks, "Chen" Jongdae replies, using the nickname his old pack gave him. "Ok, Chen, I have a few questions I want to ask you." Junmyeon says, "first of all, why were you and your mate in my territory?" Jongdae swallows thickly as a lump started to form in his throat. "My mate and I were running away from our pack, the Head Alpha ordered us to as they were under attack. We ran for miles and miles for hours and hours and came across a flowing river, we were parched from all the running, we drank for a few minutes and were about to leave when a rouge alpha approached up." Jongdaes eyesight started to become blurry, tears forming in his eyes.

He looked down into his lap and took a deep breath before continuing, "he wanted my mate, sexually, I attacked him. He managed to pin me down and started to bite and scratch me. I bit his front leg so hard I broke it and he let me free. My mate and I ran away as fast as we could. We didn't know we were invading someone's territory. We can leave at any time." The alpha stays quiet after Jongdae has finished talking, Jongdae doesn't look up instead he closes his eyes and leans back against the pillows, slowly becoming tired. Junmyeon is about to ask another question when he notices the younger fast asleep. He smiles at the sleeping figure softly and readjusts his position so he is lying down on his back.

The two alphas and the beta leave the room quietly leaving Jongdae to sleep. Questions can come later.