Chapter Three

Minseok woke up still in the same spot he fell asleep at, he sighs and rests his head on his paws. He wished this was all a bad dream. He couldn't smell Jongdae at all which made him worry even more.

--------------------

Jongdae wakes up again feeling less tired and he could move his body a bit more. He looks around the room, no-one is in here with him. It feels a bit reassuring but also quite frightening because they could be doing anything to Minseok and he wouldn't know. As all these thoughts are rushing around in his head, he fails to notice three alphas walking into the room.

"How are you feeling after your sleep?" A voice coming from Jongdae's side scares him out of his thoughts and makes him growl and bare his teeth. The person takes a step back, Jongdae realises it is an alpha and lowers his head a small amount in respect. He sniffs the air and freezes when he realises that he is in a room with three alphas.

"Chen, it's ok, calm down. They won't hurt you." He can hear Yixings voice in the background. Yixing is talking to the other alphas but his voice is slowly fading away, black dots start blocking his vision. Jongdae's breath quickens, he is having a panic attack. The old memories that he had locked away for years are coming back.

The alphas look over to Jongdae, he is curled up into a ball shaking, his breathing laboured and unstable. Yixing runs over to Jongdae and tries to calm him down but the slightest touch makes him panic even more. "I can't touch him, it makes him worse. This isn't good for his wounds or him, you two stay here. I'm going to get his mate, tell me if he gets worse." And with that Yixing rushes out of the room.

--------------------

Minseok still in the same spot from when he woke up, hoping someone would tell him what is going on. He hears footsteps pounding down the hallway, Minseok transforms into his human form and stays on the floor crosslegged.

The door is whipped open and the dimpled alpha is standing there panting. "Chen is having a panic attack and we can't calm him down." Minseok stands up as fast as he can, Yixing runs out of the room with Minseok not far behind. When they are coming close to the small hospital-like room, they can hear Jongdae's whimpers and laboured and unstable breathing.

Minseok starts to panic knowing how bad Jongdae's panic attacks could be. As soon as they reach the door it is swung open and Minseok rushes inside. Jongdae starts to talk to Minseok using moans, whines and whimpers. Minseok replies and hops up onto the bed and snuggles into Jongdae being careful of his bandaged wounds.

Jongdae slowly starts to calm down, they both are still talking like they would if they were in their wolf form. The three alphas in the room aren't sure what to do they also don't understand it well since they have Yixing who has mind linked them together there is no need for them to talk like that. Sehun peeks his head in, "is everything ok in here hyungs?" he asks. Yixing turns around, "it's better now Sehunnie. Could you grab the others if they are back yet?" Sehun nods and walks away to get the rest of the pack.

--------------------

Soon enough Jongdae calmed down. He and Minseok were still talking in the wolf language. They are both huddled on the small single bed as the other pack members are led into the room by Sehun.

A familiar scent wafts into the room as everyone is entering, Jongdae and Minseok stop talking. Impossible. They both thought, they look into each other's eyes then up to the group and sure enough, there was the person that they thought was dead.

"Since we are all here, let's introduce ourselves. I am Head Alpha, my name is Junmyeon but most people call me Suho." Suho stated. Next, it moved to the dimpled alpha. "Hello there, my name is Yixing but if you want you can call me Lay." The alpha smiled warmly towards Minseok and Jongdae.

"Hello, I am Yifan but most call me Kris. I was one of the alphas that found you two." He was quite serious. "Yifan don't be like that. Hello there I am Zitao but everyone calls me Tao for short." A tall beta introduced himself. He could have passed as an alpha easily from his height. "Hi there, I'm Chanyeol the other alpha that found you guys," Chanyeol said with a giant smile on his face.

The introductions went on, in the group, there are four alphas, three betas and three omegas. It was the last person, the person that they thought they would never see again. "Hello there, I am Baekhyun." He says, Jongdae and Minseok are in shock, they don't know what to do or say. There is a silence in the room until Minseok breaks it.

"B-Baek, is that r-really you?" He stutters out, Baekhyun is confused until he actually looks at the two guests properly. "M-Minseok h-hyung? J-Jongdae?" They both nod, tears welling up in their eyes. Everyone else in the room is confused. "C-Could you leave us for a while?" Baekhyun asks his pack members, they all nod and leave except one. "Chan, it's ok. I'm just going to talk to them, they won't do anything." Chanyeol looks over at Jongdae and Minseok who are still huddled up on the bed, he sighs nods gives Baekhyun a kiss on the forehead then leaves the room.