04

"hey, ryejinie, we're here~ please wake up~" i calmly woke her up because i know this shithead have had enough.

"oh, wow. are you treating me to ice cream and cotton candy? because i'm in game for that." she suddenly became excited. you're fucking cute, stop that!!

"who told you i will treat you?!" the smile on her face suddenly became a cute frown, "because that person is definitely right! let's go." i held her hand because,

i'm s m o o t h.

and walked inside the shop.

~
namjoon

wait, i just.. confessed indirectly..

"and ya'll really believe me? psh, hahaha, i'll never like a girl like-"

"don't ever go near ryejin. if you're going to hurt her, just leave her alone, tell her you can't. tell her you're weak enough to confess your feelings, fucking coward." a voice approaches the teens.

"hyesoo.." hoseok, who is beside namjoon, gasped.

hyesoo left while everyone processes what just happened in their minds.

everyone shook their heads slightly, looking at namjoon in disapproval.

"coward." everyone said in unison.

namjoon sighed, "maybe i really am a coward."

~

"oh my goshhhh!! i'm going to tell namjoon what happened! i'm pretty sure he'll be happy that i'm happy- oh wait! can we go to a salon please? my mom wants me to cut my hair." ryejin pouted.

taehyung knew she was lying but no one can ever resist that, and if someone does, that shit has zero soul.

ryejin pulled taehyung to a mall, finding the salon. after minutes of walking they found it, taehyung sat and used his phone to distract himself.

"you're done! you're really pretty- what is your name again, sweetie? oh, ryejin! you're really pretty, ryejinie, short hair really suits you!" the hairdresser from a salon named "hitman B" complimented ryejin.

taehyung got his view from his phone to ryeji- "wooooww." taehyung got up from this seat and held both ryejin's shoulders, tilting her to see her newly cut hair.

taehyung paid for the hairdresser because ryejin 'forgot' her money.

"you look gorgeous." taehyung spat while eating the chips he bought a while ago.

"hm?" of course, she didn't heard.

"i said you look ugly." taehyung's attention still at ryejin.

"i know you don't mean that so i'm not going to cry." ryejin said as she get some chips from taehyung.

"psh, such a crybaby."

~

"woooooowww, is that our little ryejin? you look so good!"

"ryejinie!! please don't grow up just yet!"

"i'm gonna cry, she's really a grown woman now."

"no! i'm not allowing you to grow up just yet, ryejinie!"

her classmates made a fuss about ryejin's new hairstyle.

then, namjoon stepped inside the classroom, the person she did all of this for.

"hi, namjoon."

'wow, she looks.. softer.'

namjoon gulped.

"h-hi."

as soon as ryejin were supposed to do her thing, hyesoo pulled her away.

"mr. lim's coming, you should go sit, that teacher's not the one you should mess with, you know that angry bird headass."

ryejin shut her mouth and sighed.

'kang hyesoo, i know you're hiding something.'