06

ryejin

my heart.. won't stop beating, i thought this would only happen in my fantasy, but there he is, my prince charming, confessing his feelings, for me.

"so, if you don't mind, would you go out with me?" my heart wants to jump out of my chest.

"y-yeah. sure, j-joonie."

"you don't know how happy i am." namjoon said.

"but you don't know how sad i am." someone from behind them started tearing up.

"taehyung.."

~
taehyung

why did i say that? why did i say that like i have the rights to be sad and jealous, like i had the rights to be mad? i don't own ryejin, i shouldn't be affected when she makes her own decisions.

i'm not.. her boyfriend.

it's unusual of me to admit things i feel, but.. it hurts. i lik- i love ryejin. i guess i love her more than one my bestfriend does.

more than namjoon does.

i've liked her since the beginning of everything.

but i don't know how namjoon feels and i shouldn't doubt him.

~

"taehyung! you're so mean! why did you push me?!" 5 years old ryejin wailed as she's on the floor, sobbing.

"because you're ugly and you have a very ugly name!" taehyung bring his tongue out to make ryejin cry.

-

"baby bear, why are you always bullying ryejin? papa bear and i told you that bullying is not nice, right? and also, papa bear and i are her parents' friends, it's embarrassing if they invite us over, knowing that our son is hurting their daughter."

"mom, dad, i don't hate ryejin. i really like her name and i think she's really cute when she cries, but she is also cute when she is not crying." taehyung doesn't really understand what he, himself, is saying but kids tend to be more honest, and so is taehyung.

"then why are you hurting her?"

taehyung just shrugged and continued eating.

~
taehyung

"ryejin.." i woke up from my dream. it's a memory i had. i wish that was also just a dream, but.. it's not, i'm at the same place i used to be when i slept.

ryejin really is with namjoon now, i have nothing to do but to wish them luck.

i stood up and got out of the compartment that me and the boys hang out most of the time.

there they are.. ryejin, as usual, is cryin- wait, why is ryejin crying?! i didn't do this, right?!

i walked towards where ryejin is crying, most of my classmates, even the boys, encircled her, as namjoon.. pats her back.

"yo, what's happening?" i tried to be as calm as possible but i really am losing my shit, right this moment.

ryejin looked up, her eyes swollen red from crying. she quickly stood up and hugged me, i don't know what's happening and i chose not to panic too much but my braincells and butterflies in my stomach are having a hurricane inside me.

"ryejin.."

"shut up, where have you gone? why didn't you answer your friends' phone calls?"

"i was at the compartment.. but what is happening?"

"i don't know how i can say the real matter to you but don't go home tonight, stay at our house."

"wait, WHAT?! can i come too?" namjoon said, panicking.

"no-" i tried interrupting but quickly covered by ryejin.

"yes." namjoon pulled her away from me.

"dude, what the fuck? i was literally hugging her?" i insisted.

"well dude, find your own gf?" this bitch really be testing my patience, huh?

i sighed, namjoon keeps on getting on my nerves.

"GF?!" the whole class shouted in unison.

"yes, GIRLFRIEND." he looked at me when he said 'girlfriend'. this bitch really-

we're not done, kim namjoon.