Part 6

Richard/Robin/Dick/Talon POV:

What happened?

One minute I'm at Wayne manor the next I'm strapped to a table connecting various machines and gizmos. And to top it off I'm in nothing but my underware.

I look around and struggle but what ever is holding me gives me no slack and it's too dark to see anything but whats near me.

"Hello?" I ask hoping for a response to tell me where I am or who may be responsible.

"Richard, it's good to see you it's been awhile" says a voice from the shadows. It's familiar but I can't quite place it.

"Who are you? And how do you know my name?" Dum questions I know but I didn't really think through.

"All in good time, all in good time" He practically sings it and you can hear the smirk that's playing on his lips, "Now we must bring back your memories and erase the unwanted that you recently aquired" I freeze.

"What do you mean by 'bring back my memories and erase the unwanted'?" He laughs or more like a chuckles evily which gives me the heebie jeebies and makes me shiver.

"Like I said, All in good time" and than our little convo was done.

He grabbed a tube and stuck it in my mouth and held my nose so I could inhale the contents. My eyes feel heavy but I fight to keep them open, It's becoming more difficult to sustain it any longer but before I succumb to darkness I hear,"Nighty night."

Dreams, remembering, training.

Training with Deathstroke.

Hacking into Federal Bearuos.

Schooling with Talons.

MIssions.

Killing.

No Mercy.

I start to remember and I can feel my old self becoming just a dream and all the memories that I had with Bruce becoming blurry, unclear, and some forgotten.

My Uncle.

The reason I never dissapoint and never complain or say no. The reason to obey every command I am given because if I do wrong he gets punished also me.

My Great....Grandfather.

The only other family I have left that has my future set out for me. He wants me to take over if time comes for him to pass unexpectadly.

Wally.... 

If I even care for his well being I will never speak to him again, I still remeber a fragment off him barely what he looks like but I know he is a good kid and was decent to me.

I slowly open my eyes and I see I am in my room, 12363 room in hallway B.

I change into my suit that is tight but light and airy. I calmy walk pass the room they keep my Uncle and than make it to my Grandfather's office.

Knock

I knock once to make my presence known, He looks up and imediately waves me inside.

"Sir" I start, "I failed on my assaignment and I wish for you to let me redeem myself"

"My boy, you have another chance" I look up astonished, "But I don't want you to go alone incase the Justice League is called in again." I nod and he shoos me away but not before adding, "Deathstroke is waiting in the training room for you to give you some pointers for when you next go out with the other Talon"

I leave and head striaght into the training room, My mind spinning with this new found knowledge of me having help take down the Batman. I know last time was unsucessful but...

What exactly happened last time?

My question goes without an answer since Deathstroke or Master as he likes to be called is in a fighting stance reading for me to make the move.

And the battle begins.