Part 11

Dicks POV:

We started down the hall. There are three levels in the mountain and on the last level is the cells.

We usually don't need to use the cells but I guess they're there for these purposes.

"So does this make us official" Zee asks with a gleam in her eyes and a hopeful smile.

"If your okay with that" I smile back and hope I don't come off as lame as I just sounded.

"I'm officially whelmed" I stare at her wide eyes and she throws a knowing smirk my way.

Damn this girl. She drives me crazy.

In the good way. (:

We arrive at the cell and Batman opens the door for me and try's- being the keyword- to come in but I hold my hand up.

"I think he will answer to me rather than any of you" I quickly add, "no offense" some snort taking offense while others agree and give me nods.

Batman pauses for a brief moment than nods and steps back letting me in alone with the other talon.

"Hi" he looks up and his face reads confused and angry before it's impassive.

"Look, being a Talon wasn't my choice and I highly doubt it was yours" he blinks but lets me continue, "you can get out of that life and be free, live like a normal teenager, be happy" my last statement seems to confuse him so I elaborate.

"Tell me about yourself, before the Court took you" he doesn't look convinced, "Were in the same boat here, I was taken too" he lifts his head and coughs before speaking.

"I lived on the streets before the Court, the Court treats me better than the streets" I nod.

"I know they may seem better than that life but the League can give you a better one if you just let them" than a question pops into my head, "tell me your name"

"Jason"

"Last?"

"No."

"Okay, Jason why not live with me?" He looks confused so I keep going, "you can be trained by them and live with me and become adopted, together we can take care of the Court"

"I don't want your help"

"But you need it" he sighs before nodding and I smile.

"So... can I be unlocked?"

I nod and open the door where Batman has been waiting patiently.

"Jason would you like to live with me and Richard and never see the Court again?"

"I'd like to live with you but only if I take the Court down"

Richard looks over at me with a small smile and than asks a question I didn't think of, "What will you call yourself?"

"Red Hood"

___________________________

Hey sorry it's short I'll try to add more when ideas come.

So I was thinking if someone can help me out with my next chapter?

-ideas

-suggestions

-even scenes you make