You Can't Be Serious •I•

"UGH-!"

You groan in discomfort. "Where's a nice warm hug when you need one?"
Sitting straight up on your bed, you make your way to the bathroom. Something might have upset you, but you have no idea what it could be.

"I'm just,.. upset? For no reason? Absolute bullshit." You complain to nobody in particular.

Soon after you exit the bathroom, you start changing your clothes, scoffing at the lazy attempt to take your shirt of without undoing the buttons.

"My fingers hurt~" you wail, half-heartedly.
School wasn't fun today, nor was any other day, but today was just dead.
And then, you hear your door click open from where you are, in front of your mirror, grimacing at the crackly sound of the door opening.

"Nuri," you whisper to yourself, realizing who's name you just said.

"Nu-NURI!" You blurt as you bolt to the door, slamming it shut.

"Yah!" Screams the minuscule girl behind the door, "That's rude! Also, you have a visitor~." Nuri speaks mockingly behind your simple, yet very private, bedroom door.

"Who could it be now?" You ask yourself, silently.

As you return to your mirror, you open one of your drawers, snatching a unbelievably oversized puffy yellow sweater. As you drag it over your slumped shoulders, a familiar voice lulls your name with unmistakably wistful grace.

"Han Jieun, master is home."

Jimin, Jimin oppa, he was here. He and you knew, now that he's here, you're both fully given away to each other. Wholly. When you two are together, you almost burn a heavily hot, ethereal light. And you don't know how to contain yourself as the toxic distance between you and your Jimin hastily shorten in a matter of seconds, Jimin smashing your small build into his, giving you the warm hug you longed for, for three months, back to its rightful owner.

"Daddy's home baby, however, he's not finished working for tonight."