Abandoned •VII•

Fatal, Tragic.

It was almost reckless to think about it, the worst year of your life.

FLASHBACK; April 25, 2016.

"Hyori! You coming?" A feminine voice called from a distance. "What are you doing with that roach?"

Hearing her call you that only made you more angry, it was horrible. And her telling your friend to back away from you? Unacceptable.

"Roach," you mumbled, almost inaudibly.

It felt as if time stood still, waiting for you to fight back, and you did.

"Roach, huh?!" You barked at the girl.

You shot up from off of the rocky ground, stomping so forcefully that dirt shot up every time you took a step towards her, tears streaming down your face, leaving horrific marks of mascara below your eyes, you looked so scary she could have peed herself.

But she didn't.

There she went, walking straight towards you. You two were now standing face to face. The fact that you were ready to wring her neck was pleasing to you, but not satisfying. You wanted her dead.

"Hey, Roachie!" She slurred mockingly.

"What's up, dirty whore Hyelin" you snapped back.

"The sky, don't be a dumba-"

Punched. Right in those silicone filled lips.

You lived to see her blood trace down the lengths of your veiny, pulsating, agitated hands.

"Bitch," she said. "That didn't even hurt."

"You want it to hurt?" You smirked evilly.

"Test me."

"I will."

With that, you punched her in her nose, making her tear up.

One.

Two.

Three.

She was out cold, but she was still breathing.

You didn't want that not one bit.
Not at all.

You punched and punched and punched and punched and....

One more hit, would be fatal. And you hit her, one more time.

Blood, everywhere. On her dead body, on your bruised knuckles and knees. And on the black tar of the alleyway. Without thinking, you ran to the school, bloodied up.

Thinking about what you just did, took a life.
The worst part is that you didn't hate it. But you hated yourself for doing so.

The next day, everyone stared at you. Whispers flooded the room, some laughs, some fearful stares. And you didn't even care. Your former best friend who still sat next to you, Park Hyelin's sister, Choi Soojeon.

A/n;
No, Jimin and The Park Sister(s) are not related, they just have the same last names. Also Soojeon has her dad's last name instead of her mother's.

You two didn't exchange not a look, a word, or even a single breath in each other's direction. You assumed that all eyes were on you, and if you said one word, they'd hold that against you.

Thank god it was only senior year, you'd be set free from all the attention that you didn't want.

Class 4-1. The honours class for the 12th grade was always the most intellectual, yet the most problematic.

Since the teenagers placed in this class were due to have a complication soon, the school brought specialists in to test the students psychotic tendency.

You ranked 52 out of 55, the highest of your class.

Present Day;

Quickly, you jumped out of your trance of the past into the time you were living in, you felt a warmth close to you and opened your eyes to see a dark haired figure.

"You're fucking insane, Y/n." You said to yourself.

Taehyung stares at you in confusion.

And then your apartment door opened.

"You're fucking insane and Jimin loves that." A familiar voice said.

You threw yourself out of Taehyung's line of view and onto Jimin's tired body.

"Taehyung is here, Jimin." You whispered into his chest.

"I'm here too." He replied.

A/n;
SO. I'm not the best writer and this is actually the longest chapter I've written so... the chapters will get longer over the course of the story so do expect that. Until next time! pEACE!