Love Hurts •VIII•

Jimin was here, you were so relieved he was here. But that sense of relief lasted but only so long, you couldn't wait to get him all over you.

"Jimin? What cologne are you wearing?" You muttered, your face buried in his business attire, taking in his scent.

White Shirt, Black Bow Tie, Ravishing Red Hair, Black Dress Shoes, and a pair of round, black rimmed lens.

You don't know what it was, but him wearing that? That was.. how do you say it?..

So.
Fucking.
Hot.

"Jimin, Jimin." You repeated, over and over and over, your body blazing with heat. You wanted to stop. It was so bad, yet it was too sweet for you to resist.

'Like a kid in a candy shop.'

"I'm just.. going to take my leave," Taehyung rambles, you don't care though. With your face still buried in Jimin's chest, taking in his ethereal air, your heart and mind dances, not caring whether or not Taehyung left.

"Mr. Park." You darted.

"Yes, Ms. Song?"

"Professor Park..."

"Song Y/n."

Why do you have to be my professor, Jimin? Don't you know it's illegal to have an intimate relationship with your student?

"Jimin, love hurts."

"I know baby."

"Why can't we date without any interferences? Love was meant for us." You questioned the red headed man. You knew what he was going to say, he said it over and over again, 'Just one more year, Y/n.'

But you didn't want to wait one year, another year.

"What's the answer, Jimin?" You muttered, assuming the answer you always get from
him.

"Fuck, Y/n. I'm sorry but I've gotten too impatient and now I can't hold back any longer than you can."

One million, no... billion, no... ONE GAZILLION thoughts are rushing and ripping through your mind so fast, yet you can remember each scenario that zipped past even if you didn't watch the whole thing. The best part? It only consists of two people.., 'Starring... Park Jimin, and.... Song Y/n!'
This was all about you and Jimin...

And Taehyung?

"Jimin. What are you waiting for?"

A/n;,

hIIIIII So here's the sitch, this chapter is short, only because this is a different kind of chapter. Next chapter, you'll see why this was so short. Later on in the chapters is when the kinky stuff starts to happen because I'm too exhausted to write it now. 사랑해/❤️ I love you all!!!