Wednesday •XII•

You were almost sure you heard the wind 'swoosh' as Nuri bolted out of the living room and into her room, where everyone watched as she ran inside, slammed the door shut, screamed, then whipped out her speaker, and her peddle, then started playing a beautiful rendition of "Epiphany" by one of the members of a very, unknown boy group. She's told you about it before, so has Jimin and Namjoon, but you never took the time out to look into them.

The girl was prominent on making you enjoy their music in the past, "Epiphany" was one of the songs she forced you to listen to, it wasn't half bad, however, only one member of the group was featured in the songs they've made so far. Since "Epiphany" was the only song you had listened to from them, you promised her that you'd listen to their next most recent song and you're relieved it hasn't come out yet. 

The three of you heard a loud, obnoxious gasp from her room, you in confusion, and Jimin and Namjoon smiling.

"Three" Jimin said.

"Two" Namjoon followed.

"Three" They said in harmony.

"OH MY GOD! BTS JUST DROPPED THEIR FIRST MUSIC VIDEO TOGETHER!"

Another gasp filled the air.

"JIMIN? NAMJOON?!" 

"TAEHYUNG!!!"

5 seconds in silence passed until you realized what's going on.

"PARK JIMIN!" You barked. "KIM NAMJOON!"

"Breathe babe." He said.

Inhale? Inhale.

"SO. What you're telling me is that MY soon to be HUSBAND and my fucking BEST FRIEND's CRUSH are a part of a BOY BAND and they're SUPERSTARS to my BEST FRIEND and I DIDN'T know about ALL. OF. THIS." You spat at the two childlike men.

"You never knew I was an idol?"

"NO?!"

God knows, you were pissed with a capital p.

Well for now at least. Taehyung busted through the apartment door, stormed into Nuri's room, and she screamed for the third time today. 

"Taehyung ah~" She said wispily.

As soon as she managed to mouth that out under whatever was going on in there, the air got heavy and Namjoon decided that it was time for him to go.

As soon as he left, Jimin took you by the waist and started kissing from your heart to your collarbone, to the neck and then the chin, right onto your lips.

"Jimin ah~" You said in the same tone as Nuri did to Taehyung.

"Yes? Baby?" He Said with lust and hunger in his voice.

"Let me see how Jimin of BTS does his work."