Killing Me •IX•

It's melting you on the inside. you have absolutely no idea what Jimin was waiting for and as much as you could control yourself, that control was slowly slipping away from you, second by second. 

'Hurry up, Jimin.'  You thought to yourself, almost jetting him into the bedroom at the thought of his sexy, chocolaty, wholesome,- not to forget healing,- abs. The heat spread across your whole body as you backed up from his chest to look him in the eye.

"Jimin?" You asked, staring at him completely dumbfounded.

He just stared past you, at Taehyung?

There's no way that this is even possible, why is he staring at Taehyung so intensely, it's almost as if he wanted to fuck him instead of you.

"Jimin," you sighed, "I'm just, gonna go to the bubble tea place down the block, I'll be back later."

You signaled Taehyung to tag along, and he did.

"Um, hey, Y/n?" The gigantic male started. "Did you not see the way that Jimin eyed me in the apartment? All I did was sit on the carpet and it seemed as if he wanted to flip me upside down and fuck me up."

You.

Fucking.

Knew it.

Jimin was staring at Taehyung hungrily. Jimin was looking straight past you, Jimin was probably sooo caught up in Taehyung's web that he probably didn't even hear your words. Absolute. Fucking. B. U. L. L. S. H. I. T.

You literally screamed out loud, all the people on the sidewalk stared at you, concern taking over their faces. 

Then you ran. You ran and ran and ran and ran. 

Taehyung struggled to  catch up with you, everybody knew you were on the track team senior year, and he wasn't fast enough for you. Did you care? No. Were you thinking straight? No. All you wanted to do was escape from this hell, your heart pained and it felt like if your heart beat one more time, it would explode into 90 trillion tiny little pieces.

Jimin's never made you cry before but you can count today as one. You bawled your eyeballs out of their socket and ran into the tea shop you mentioned earlier. 

"Woah! Y/n," the barista said, it was your close friend Seulgi working tonight, she looked shocked to see you in such a state, nobody has ever seen you like this, not even yourself. You're usually so happy and so kind and graceful but right now you weren't.

"What happened to you? You look like a whole different person. Who did it? I'll bust their ass with my silver chopsticks." She barked.

You admit, you laughed internally at her words, but there was one thing that still bothered you.

Right now, you hate him, you hate Park Fucking Jimin, you hate him being your Boyfriend, you hate him even knowing you exist, you hate him knowing your ex-best friend, you hate him being your teacher...

And you hate being his student.