Mistakes •VI•

You cried until your eyes puffed up, turning red, knowing the mistake you made.

Jimin's POV:

"Ah," I sighed, "Suji, whats up?"

"You, Jimin. You're up." She snickered, pointing at my pants.

"Huh?" I questioned, unaware of her response.

I directed my eyes to where she pointed.

'Shit,' I thought to myself, 'Bad things are going to happen, Jimin.'

"Brrr! Brrr!"

The phone. It's ringing. Holy fuck its ringing. I sighed in relief, checking the Caller ID.

"Jieun" My mouth slipped as I answered the phone, "Thank god."

"Jimin-oppa!"  Soojeon whined from the doorway, knowing that if she said anything, Jieun would hear.

Curse that girl.

Jieun's POV:

"Jimin-oppa!" Was the first thing you heard as soon as your call was answered.

You sat behind the screen of the phone wondering what they could be doing this time.

"PARK JIMIN-SSI!" You growled through the microphone. "SLEEP OVER AT SOOJEON'S TONIGHT, IT'LL BE FUN, RIGHT?"

silence.

sadness?

He was crying. Jimin was crying, because of you.

"Jieun" he wisped, almost as if he was trying to speak, but he was breathless. "Ms. Choi Soojeon, you're fired."

"It's Park Soojeon, sir," she chuckled as she sashayed out of the doorway, her stilettos didn't click all the way down the hall though.

"P-Park? Park Soojeon?" You broke down into tears. "Park Soojeon from..."

"Class 4-1 of 2016? Yup!" She shouted gleefully from where she stood.

It was right at that moment, you knew that you couldn't do anything to her. Not even if you tried your hardest.

Your sobs only got louder and more persistent, calling, screaming for Jimin to rush home right now and wrap your emptiness in his warm embrace.

You hated it. Right there, it was almost as if time wouldn't move not one bit. It felt as if God was doing this only to spite you for all the good you have done.

Your head started to spin uncontrollably, your life flashed before your eyes and then...

Jimin's POV:

"Darling!" I screamed into the phone. I hated that thirsty whore, Park "Choi" Soojeon.

Dashing out of the building, I started up my car, sped through red lights into paradise, but it wasn't a paradise anymore. There she was, my sunshine, the flower that kept me alive.

She laid on the carpet, almost lifeless. She was unconscious, but she still wept without the presence of herself.

I pulled her up over my shoulder and got the next tickets back to Busan. I fucked up big time.

Hours passed and she was still unconscious.

As soon as we got back to Korea, I put her down beside the couch, realizing what I've done.

"I really broke her this time," I told myself.

"You did," a voice said to me, a hand leaning on my shoulder.

That guy we saw two days ago? Is he following us?

"Did you miss me?" He said solemnly, yet his voice almost as smooth as a lullaby.

"Kim Taehyung. Class 4-1." He lent me a beckoning boxy smile.

I stared at him a bit confused, then I walked out of the apartment for a bit to catch some air.

"C-Class 4-1..?"

A/n !!!!:

hEYO! So this took me 5 days to write, sorry for a late update! 😢

Anywayssss, soon you guys will see what's so special about "Class 4-1" lol its some shady shit
TOODLES~!