Tier Three Meme

A/N: first, let's just appreciate the detail on Harry's suit. Okay, keep reading sorry

The next morning I wake up to the sound of Harry shuffling about the room, apparently packing up his things. I'm not mad, but like, why would he be up in here making so much noise at this ungodly hour? It just doesn't make sense, especially when Harry was as drunk as he was last night. Whenever I get that bad, I sleep for like an entire day, so I genuinely don't understand how Harry is functioning right now.

Stretching my legs beneath the sheets of this warm, cozy bed, I force my eyes open and groan at the blinding light that is blasting through the windows. Harry laughs softly at me as I turn over in bed and envelope myself in a sort of blanket burrito as my last effort to hold on to the sleep that has just slipped away from me. Oh well, I suppose I don't need it all that much; I don't feel entirely like death, so I think I'll be fine.

"Did you sleep well?" Harry asks me from what I assume is the bathroom.

I peak up at him through the sheets and see that he is unfortunately fully clothed. But I guess if he's going to be wearing anything, I'm glad it's those frat boy, light-wash jeans of his with a plaid flannel button-down. He looks like a sexy lumberjack when he does that, and I'm kind of living for it.

"Yeah. I could honestly sleep more, though."

Harry grins with an amused look about him as he styles his hair in the mirror. "Really? I was surprised you slept as long as you did."

"Wait, what? What time is it?" I prop myself up in the bed and take my phone from the side table to see that it is nearly noon.

What the fuck is wrong with me? I've wasted my time sleeping when I could have been getting beignets again? What an idiotic thing to do.

"Damn, Harry. I'm so sorry. You could have woken me up earlier." If i'm annoyed with myself for my excessive laziness, then surely Harry has been, too.

Raking his hand through his hair one last time, Harry turns his attention away from his reflection in the mirror and comes to sit down on the bed next to me. He smiles pleasantly at me, and that cute little dimple in his cheek makes its first appearance of the day. The cut on his face is obviously still there and still looks painful as fuck, but Harry's cuteness seems to override any pain he might be feeling to put off just a very pleasant and beautiful vibe. Honestly, I don't think I could come close to replicating an aura like Harry's even if I tried.

"I didn't mind," Harry says brightly, looking down on me with those enchanting green eyes of his. He looks so light and happy this morning that it really is hard to believe that all that shit happened last night. The only reason I even remembered it just now is because of the marks on Harry's face. Other than that though, it feels as if everything has been resolved very nicely and my doubts from before have been entirely silenced. Though this weekend has undoubtedly been a shit show, I'm thankful for it. I've learned so much in the last twenty-four hours, and I genuinely do believe that it was all for the good... for the most part, anyway.

"Well, still.. I feel bad that I slept the whole morning away." I force myself to sit up in the bed despite the fact that this is the very last thing I want to do. "Did you at least go get breakfast?"

Harry nods, "Yeah, Calvin and Gabrielle went to the cafe for breakfast and they brought me some beignets." Looking around the room for a moment, Harry points towards the white paper bag sitting on the TV stand. "I saved you one if you want it."

I know it's not like a huge deal that Harry did that, but for some reason, this action really strikes me deeply. Like, that's genuinely one of the sweetest things someone has ever done for me. I was the reason his didn't get to go in the first place, and even then, when his friends brought him some food so that he doesn't entirely miss out, he still thinks to set something aside for me. He's so thoughtful all the time, and really, it makes me feel like a lovesick idiot who can't think of anything but how great my man is... because that's what's happening right now. I'm smiling so wide and I have those pesky little butterflies in my stomach that you get when your crush pays attention to you, and honestly, it's a great feeling to wake up to. I feel cared for, and I genuinely couldn't be happier that Harry is the reason for it. I wish I could just tell him how much I love him, because he deserves to know.