Chapter1: Wedding and Medal

Harry was holding Draco's hand tightly, walking beside him. Severus was also present but did not show any sign of affection towards them. The dark hallway into which they were moving sent chills down Harry's back, who was wondering for the umpteenth time what he was doing here.

He squeezed Draco's hand when they arrived at a white door on which pretty golden arabesques were drawn. A small plaque sat in the center of the door where it read "Unions and marriages magic. ". Could a door be engaging? Because that one, Harry wanted to open it and open it again. It was not like in the Department of Mysteries. He shivered.

Severus was also looking at that door, so beautiful, so soothing. And he could only make the comparison between the one standing in front of him, and the one that locked the mysterious room in Harry's mind. The opposite. Shadow and light. The whole of the same gallion. He put his hand on Harry's shoulder as he turned his head to look at him.

- Let's go ? he whispered, his voice chatting in that dark hallway.

Severus, knowing himself alone, smiled at him softly before bending down to gently capture his lips. Then he turned to Draco, whom he kissed too. So, no jealous.

Harry huffed as the blond put his lips to the corner of his mouth.

- Why are we here? Harry asked again.

"For the link," Draco replied.

Harry turned completely to them, back to the door.

- I know that. But what is the link to have in being here?

Severus lowered his head a little to look him in the eye. He stared at him for a moment that seemed like an eternity to Harry. Waddling in the face of that look, Harry blushed slightly.

- We've already explained it to you Harry and I hate to repeat myself.

- Okay ! But that's what Dumbledore wants, we do not have to go. If we do not want it ...

- No, snapped Severus's voice. We can not. Harry listen to me. Open your ears because I will not repeat it to you. We do not have a choice. Okay ?

"We always have a choice," Harry said softly, looking away, suddenly deep in thought.

Yes, the choice, they had it all. It was part of human free will, right? He had the choice and yet he had messed up. His life was governed by bad choices. Maybe this one would be no exception. Would this formalization of their Link be added to his long list of bad choices?

What if ... and if Severus and Draco were doing it against their will? What if ... they did not want him? Merlin that of "and if" without answers ... Only a part of him shouted to him that they liked it and that formalizing this Link would not change anything. But how to believe this idyll?

- Harry? Come back with us, Draco called.

He massaged his bracelet as if he was cold. Draco smiled at him, leaving his jewel alone. He put a lock of hair back behind Gryffon's ear.

- We'll talk later, let's go. Let's finish.

Severus growled and then moved forward. It was he who opened this beautiful door. Draco and Harry followed.

The interior of the room was ... surprising. Circular, it had an altar opposite the door. The walls were white, covered with lace like spiders' webs. There were also six benches placed on either side of a bright red carpet. The ceiling was concealed by hundreds of white roses and tiny, equally immaculate birds were chirping.

It was fairy from Harry's point of view, beautiful on Draco's side and dripping with soppiness for Severus.

He would have liked to run away from this disturbing place for his sanity. Or throw up. A choice. But he still preferred to leave this room it was less degrading than to make his lunch.