Chapter15: Did you ... Come back?

A door slammed in the distance, its sound resonating in the hallway of Hogwarts. Harry jumped at the violent sound, immediately protecting his swollen belly from his thin arms. He knew it would not help against an attack but he could do just that. His magic no longer listened to him and he had to take the potion every morning to avoid becoming Squib. It also annoyed him to jump at the slightest sound louder than the others or cries that students could push at any time of the day.

However, as long as the one who tried to kill him would not be arrested, he would not be able to be worried all the time. It was stronger than him. Sursauter, pinball had become his daily life. Although he was a Slytherin now, he was never alone.

A powerful arm wrapped around his waist, still making him jump. He found himself stuck to a hot, muscular body and he looked up at the face of the person who was holding him lovingly. Draco.

Harry smiled as he noticed the steel eyes resting on him, with a shining glare inside his eyes. Resting against the blond's side, Harry sighed, closing his eyes for a moment. It was tiring to be on the alert all the time, but he could not relax. It was stronger than him. That we can attack his baby worried him. But who would not have been? It was his child, his little boy. The flesh of his flesh and the blood of his blood. He would protect him at the risk of his life.

"Everything's fine," Draco reassured him. You do not have to worry, we're here, "he added, embracing the group around them with a free arm gesture.

On his left, Harry felt the presence of Blaise, who held Luna's hand tenderly. Theo and Pansy were chatting back while Gregory was in front, still alone. Harry was often pitiful when he saw him so, bent over himself, no longer talking to his friends, often lost in thought since Crabbe had been taken away by the Aurors earlier this year. But he was still struggling - and he was a little scared too - with the two mastiffs so he said nothing, tried nothing to help him. It may have been cowardly on his part but it was not his fault that Goyle was reminding him too much about Vernon and Dudley Dursley, and that bad memories were invading his mind when he spoke to her.

Shaking his head, the new Slytherin noticed that in front of them - far ahead of them - Ron and Hermione were walking quietly. She had put her arm around the red-faced man's waist as he gripped the girl's neck with her arm.

Harry smiled. Even if he was no longer in Gryffindor, even if it would never be like before with those two, he could count on them to protect him too. It touched him. Verry much.

Gently, Harry turned his head towards his lover and buried his face in the black dress with the scent of his sweet perfume. It was crazy as a simple smell could calm someone's nerves. Draco's grip around his shoulders tightened. A light kiss was placed on the top of his skull. Smiling, he passed an arm around the prefect's waist.

Behind him, he heard Theo and Pansy's laughter and - without stopping to walk - he turned his head a little more to the side to take a quick glance at the couple who were kissing at breathlessness. Harry's smile widens as he looks at them. Since the end of the war, an enormous weight had withdrawn from the shoulders of the Slytherins who - even if their educations restricted them - did not stop any more to show their affection or their feelings in public. We could then more easily see greens and silver smile, laugh, kiss. The Purebloods, however, remained quite masters of them and their emotions but allowed themselves some misbehavior.

- What's there? asked the brunette softly.

- Nothing. We have an hour of free then defense. Where do you want to go ? Outside, library, where are we going home? Draco questioned.

Harry thought for a moment. Since this morning, he did not feel well. He had put it on the stroke of nausea and pregnancy but there was something else he felt in the hollow of her belly. So maybe outside, in the open air, it would be better. Surely. At the beginning of the school year, when he was not well, the wind on his face always relieved him.