Chapter5: News

We were now mid-February. A month had passed since the trial. Harry was reading quietly by the fireside in the silent living room.

He was better. Much better even. He felt freer, happier, more confident. His uncle could not touch him anymore. In five years, Vernon had time to forget about it. And that put him in a joy without name.

Harry smiled more and more often, and more and more naturally. These two weeks of silence and reflection had done him good. Mentally. It was as if he had mourned, so to speak.

Thinking about Sirius squeezed his heart, but no longer brought tears. The memory of that summer bristled his hair, but he was able to put it aside as early as the beginning of the year, before Ash.

The only thing missing was the fact that some Death Eaters had still not been arrested. And that was the case of Lucius and Bellatrix. These two seemed to have vanished but Harry knew they were preparing something, that one day they would come out of their hiding place and that at that moment it would hurt, very badly. It must not be forgotten that Lucius knew everything. He knew all his weaknesses.

Harry sighed, looked up from the Defense book. Tomorrow he was going back to class and he was ready. The lawsuit was like a click in his head, making him turn the page. Now he would be able to live his life without being afraid of the past. But he would be completely free only when Lucius and Bellatrix were behind bars.

He closed his book when the living room door opened on Draco. The blonde entered the apartments as in conquered territory. Harry sat up on the couch, put his book next to him, to better devour his lover's eyes.

Draco was really handsome, with his head held up and his clothes both classy and simple. The Slytherin wore a pearl gray shirt on this Sunday of mid-February, the first two buttons of which were detached, showing the top of the beautiful beardless torso of the Malfoy heir. His black pants were simple, with a straight cut that fell on his hips.

The newcomer stopped at the entrance of the living room and ran a hand in her golden hair, while at the same time raise his shirt that revealed his lower abdomen and a beginning of abdominals perfectly drawn.

Harry bit his lower lip so he would not moan when he saw his lover's boxer's elastic and his milky skin. Oh Merlin, he wanted him. He slowly looked up, detailing Draco's body to finally fall into two ice pearls slightly troubled by desire.

Harry wanted Dray but it was not the only one. This conclusion made him smile. They thought for a long moment of the gaze without moving. The tension in the room increased, the heat also increased.

Then Harry got up quickly. The cover that covered him slid down his body, revealing his simple jeans and his T-shirt much too big for him.

He walked over to Draco, who did nothing, just recording every gesture, every curve, every detail. And finally, the brunette came up to him, quietly running his arms around his neck as Draco's hands rested on their thin hips in their place.

Harry then tiptoed, just a little, to be able to put his lips on those of his vis-à-vis who immediately asked for the entrance of a lick. Harry opened his mouth and they kissed breathlessly. The little brown man's hands slid into the platinum locks, pressing the back of his head so that, even if the idea came to him, Draco did not stop his kiss. Never.

Finally they both parted when the air began to run out. Draco rested his forehead against the Gryffindor, both hands framing his sweet face. They both had their eyes closed, their breath short.

- How are you today ? whispered the Prefect.

"Well," said the Elu in the same tone.

- Well, the other smiles before taking off from him and opening his eyes. You have hello Blaise.