Chapter9: Possessive

- I do not want to go !

Harry was sitting on the couch with his arms crossed over his chest. He did not want to move from here. The students scared him, especially now that they knew about his condition. It's true that he did not want to live in hiding anymore, but after yesterday's looks, he did not want to leave Severus's apartments.

- You have nothing to fear, I'll be there. I will protect you.

In front of him, Draco was looking at him, his head tilted to the side. He had a pouting pout on his lips that made Harry melt. He was so ... cute like that.

- Come on Harry, we'll be late!

- But you will not be there all the time! pleaded the above-named.

Draco sighed, closed his eyes. As he opened his mouth to reply, Severus came out of the laboratory, a vial in his hand. He paused but recovered quickly and stepped forward to hand Harry the potion.

"Against the nausea of ??this afternoon," he announced simply.

Harry smiled, happy to know he could eat properly at lunch, then grabbed the bottle before slipping it into his pocket.

- Harry, are you coming now?

- But I do not want, they'll all look at me strangely.

He did not want to see the disgust of some people or hear the murmurs on his way as at the beginning of the year. He had given enough. What he wanted now was peace. Let him live with his two loves, his baby. It was simple as a wish, no? And yet ... He sighed.

- Harry, you're going to class now.

- Sev ...

- Harry, there will be Draco with you, and Blaise. There is nothing to be afraid of.

- Yes, but they are Slytherins. They do not have all their classes with me. Sometimes I'll be alone and ...

"Weasley will protect you," Draco cut.

He knew it was lost. He had to go to class, endure the looks and the murmurs. He must see the eyes full of disgust fixed on him.

Slightly pouting, he got up and got his wrist caught by a blond Slytherin who thundered in his nonexistent beard.

Harry did not even have time to kiss Severus as he found himself in the hallway. By Merlin, Draco had a hell of a hand.

- Draco, we do not start with the same course.

The effect was immediate, the Slytherin stopped short and turned around. Harry stared into his eyes, reveling in the color he loved so much. It was a bit like a gray sky. Completely different from Lucius's eyes.

This thought gave him a shudder. He had not thought about it for some time now. The Aurors had not found them. Neither Lucius. Neither Bellatrix. Harry suspected that they were preparing a plan but he did not know who would be the target. Him. Draco. Severus. They were spoiled for choice. And any victim would hurt the other two. Unless they attack the ...

- What are you starting with?

... baby. Harry wavered as he thought. His free hand came to rest on his belly as a protection. No ! They could not go after his son! It was impossible! And how would he live if one touched the flesh of his flesh? How would he put one foot in front of the other without crumbling if his baby was taken away? Tears quickly rose to her eyes and hurtled down her cheeks.

Two hands rested on his shoulders, making him jump. He raised his head and met Draco's eyes, worried.

- Harry? What's the matter ?