Chapter2: Small discussion with friends

- Harry! You forget your tie! Draco shouted from their room.

Harry turned to see the blonde holding between two of his fingers said tie in the colors of his house. He returned to the Slytherin, grabbed the tie and then took the opportunity to kiss Draco, who let himself be gracefully done. Harry felt a smile forming against his lips. And he could only imitate him. Kissing the young man had become so natural. When he caught the lips of Severus or Draco, he finally felt at home. He became Harry once again.

A body pressed against his back, two hands resting on his hips. He pulled away from Draco, turned his head to the side and snatched his other lover's lips with delight. He turned in his arms, without letting go of his mouth, wrapped his neck with his arms and deepened his kiss by putting himself on tiptoe.

Long seconds later, they broke off. Harry glanced at the table. Draco was leaning against it, a croissant between his teeth. He watched them. Gray eyes, usually so cold in public, shone with pleasure as they watched him and Severus. Harry smiled at him and then pulled his arms around his waist, laughing and took a crescent.

- What are you Harry? Draco asked after swallowing his bite.

- Hum, thinks the brown, eyes raised to the ceiling. Metamorphosis. And you ?

"Spell," Draco replied with a pouting but irresistible pout on his face. Why can not we have the same classes? It is unfair !

- We're not in the same house, Dray. That's why.

They headed for the door almost glued to each other. Just before going out, Severus called them.

- Harry, if you have a problem or if you do not feel well, you come to see me. Or Draco. But do not make your hero super powerful. If you need. Do not forget.

Harry smiled at him.

- Do not worry Severus, it's okay.

- Yes, I do not doubt it, but if it does not go, you come to see us. Or at worst you come here and you send me a note. I will come as soon as possible.

Harry nodded again, happy to be able to return if he felt the need. He still struggled with the students, especially those in his own home. Draco tugged on his sleeve, telling him that they would be late if Sev did not let them go and Harry kept talking.

- Ah and Harry, I want to see you in the Great Hall this afternoon.

- But ... started the Survivor.

- Not "but" Harry. I see you this noon. Period.

Harry scowled. Eat. He still could not do it. At least not correctly. The meals in the Great Hall were always a torture. Too many looks. Too many questions imposed. Too many students. Noise. Laughs. Too much of everything. No, he definitely did not like meals with others.

"Come on," Draco exclaimed, pulling him harder.

Before the door closed, they heard a "have a good day" which they did not answer of course. The two students left through the corridors. Draco put his hand on Harry's arm.

- So you have Metamorphosis then Sortilège is that?

- Hum, and you the opposite.

- Yeah. Sev could ask the old lemon guy to follow the same courses, it would not change much, Draco irritated, removing his hand from his arm.

Harry said nothing, just taking Draco's hand in his. He interlaced his fingers and squeezed slightly.

- I do not like Gryffons.