Chapter8: Announcements

A month later - mid-May.

.

Harry bit the tip of his pen without looking down at the book in front of him. It was Tuesday and he was at the library. They had just spent an endless hour in History of Magic, which they shared - fortunately - with the Slytherins. At this moment, they had an hour of free before having potion.

Around the table where he sat, we found Hermione and Ron. The Golden Trio in full force. Yes, during those twenty-eight days he had moved closer to Ron. Oh that was not much, but during free hours they met around a Transfiguration Book or DCFM. Nobody said anything about this turnaround. Nobody had dared. Harry smiled slightly. Well, that was not quite true. A person had dared. A Ravenclaw, if Harry remembered it well. Few people knew him. He had, to what appeared, been one of the first to follow Ron in his hatred against him. And this Ravenclaw had spent three days in the infirmary after going to see Ron to ask him why he was talking to that Potter idiot again. And who was the idiot now? Harry would have almost sneered, but it was not his style.

Since then, no one had opened their mouths in front of Ron. Because in the corridors, Harry heard them whispering. He had just managed, one day, to understand that two fifth years were wondering why he had been attacked when he had done nothing. The two students compared this to a wave of uncontrollable hate against the Survivor. At that moment, Harry had wondered if the watch had not interfered in the whole castle ... Finally, he had preferred to stop thinking about it.

The library was almost empty at this hour. Many greens and silver, like the reds and golds, preferred to settle outside in the park, than to lock themselves in a room filled with dusty books.

Gently, Harry rubbed his right eye with the back of his hand, suppressing a yawn. It had been half an hour since they were there, to be fired on the duty of metamorphosis to make for tomorrow and Harry was already fed up. He only wanted one thing, to sleep.

At this moment Draco must be with his little band outside. Harry turned to the window behind him, the sun hitting the glass of his honeymoons. Yes, Dray was surely outside in the park. He would have given everything to be there with his love but he did not want to reject Hermione and Ron either. They only met on Tuesday, he could not abandon them.

He looked back at the title of the text he was reading a few minutes before.

"How to turn a human being into an animal without killing him. "

Thanks to this text, he had managed to make about twenty centimeters of parchment. He needed twenty-five. In short, he was almost finished. He had the right to a break.

He sighed, put down his pen and stretched himself for a long time. Recently, he had back pain. Normally he was still four months pregnant, but he already felt like he was huge and he was constantly tired. Still, her belly was just a little bigger than before.

He did not notice that his dress was coming up on his belly until he saw his friends looking at him with slightly wide-eyed eyes. Slim. While nibbling his lower lip, Harry hurriedly put his clothes back on. He felt himself blush at the sight of his friends.

- Harry? You would not ... fattened? Hermione asked carefully.

The little brown man closed his eyes with a sigh. Of course, if he had gotten fat, and what he ate was not supposed to help but that was what he needed. Finally, his baby especially.

- You are sick ? Hermione continued.

If she knew, Harry thought. He restrained himself from raising his eyes to heaven. No, he was not sick. Just pregnant. Now when he was eating, it was for two. Ah, she was far from the period when he could not eat for several days.