Vkook - Savior (angst, fluff)

Jungkook was woken up by his phone ringing.
He groaned in frustration and rubbed the sleep off his eyes.

His hand reached for the device and without checking the caller ID he slid his thumb over the screen for 'answer'.

"Good morning Kookie"

Jungkook smiled like a little kid and bit his bottom lip.

"Morning Tae. What's up?"

"Let's go out today, please. My parents..."

"Again?"

"Yeah...but this time he hit me just once I swear I-"

"Taehyung I'm coming to get you in 15 minutes so get ready. You'll explain later."

"Okay, see you."

Jungkook threw his phone across the soft bed and closed his eyes again.
He couldn't stand it anymore.

Every few days his Taehyung would come to him crying, bruised or worse.
His dad had a serious drinking problem and his mom was too afraid to protect her son.
But Jungkook was there.
He had wiped every single tear that rolled down the beautiful boy's face. He loved Taehyung more than he loved himself.

Jungkook got up, stretched, hearing few bones crack here and there and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

After few minutes he was clean and dressed in a black t-shirt, ripped jeans and Timberlands.

Jungkook quickly ran down the stairs and entered the kitchen to make himself breakfast. But when his eyes met another pair of the same dark brown ones, he knew he was screwed.

"Where are you going?", his mom took a sip of her giant white mug and raised her eyebrows.

"With Taehyung and before you say something else, yes, I know you don't like him but I don't care."

"Its not that I don't like your...friend. It's just that his family is the worst. What do you think will become of him? A preacher? His father is known to sleep with everything that breathes in this city. And his mother pretends it's all sun and flowers.", Jungkook's mom shook her head and came closer, a small smile crept on her lips."You know I love you. That's why I'm worried. Be careful around them."

"He's not like them.", Jungkook had already lost his appetite.

"If you say so. Did you buy the apartment already?"

"Yes. I'm moving in after few days."

Jungkook's mother nodded and left the kitchen.

The raven haired boy took his house keys and wallet and left in a hurry, walking to Taehyung's small house.

He reached the front door, white and scratched wood reflecting the strong summer sun.

Before Jungkook could knock, he heard a woman's scream from inside. Shivers ran down his spine and he opened the unlocked door quickly because he was afraid.
Afraid for Taehyung.