Yoonseok - Habits (angst)

One more kick to the stomach.
It wasn't a new thing for Yoongi, he was used to it after a year.

His bully, whose name you don't need to know for now, laughed obnoxiously loud and wiped the sweat off his forehead."Had a good time talking to you, toothpaste. See you tomorrow.", and he left.

Yoongi sighed in relief when the bully was gone. He carefully got up, palm flat against the metal locker as the boy stood to his wobbly legs and sniffled.

Yes, he cried a little.

Just a little bit, so his best friend wouldn't notice later.

Yoongi wiped the tears with his sleeve, pink bottom lip trembling.

He didn't cry because he was sad. He cried because it physically hurt to have your stomach kicked so many times.

Yoongi left the school and walked slowly to the house next to his.

It was a dull beige color, windows wooden and dusty.

But it was Yoongi's favourite place.
He didn't knock, he opened the door and entered, a smile plastered on his face when he heard not so loud music from the kitchen.

Yoongi left his backpack on the floor and took off his sneakers, placing them neatly.

The boy walked to the kitchen and his shiny eyes scanned the small room."Hobi?"

The said boy, who sat on the counter, looked up with blue-gray eyes."Yoongi is that you? Come here, I missed you."

The smaller boy giddily ran in his friend's arms, inhaling the sweet scent that radiated off of Hoseok - spring. That was the only way Yoongi could describe it. Actually, his friend's whole existence was like spring itself. Lips soft like flower petals, cheeks a soft pink color, skin tan and few freckles decorating the boy's cheekbones. His eyes were the finest mix of gray and blue, a shade of dull rainy sky or a frozen lake.

It was beautiful.

If art was a person, it would be Hoseok.

Hell, Yoongi could talk about his best friend's beauty for years.

"How was school?", Hoseok  caressed the soft mint locks of Yoongi and his delicate hands immediately started touching the boy's face.
The pads of his fingers tracing the outline of Yoongi's nose, his thin lips and pierced ears.

You see, the boys met after Hoseok lost his sight.

They met in the nearby park when Hoseok's mother was walking him to get some fresh air and Yoongi was there to relax.

When Hoseok's mother had left her son on the bench to get ice cream, he heard Yoongi  sniffling beside him.

So Hoseok started talking to the boy and Yoongi shared that his grandma passed away that day. The black haired boy shared how he lost his sight.

From that day on, they became best friends.

And luck was on their side, when they discovered they were neighbours.