Vkook - Take a picture (fluff)

"Oh my god...", Taehyung closed his eyes and inhaled slowly and deeply."I don't know why butterflies don't speak, Kookie."

The smaller boy pouted and fiddled with Taehyung's sleeve."B-But Taehyungie you're big! You have to know everything!"

And that's how every Monday and Thursday went.

Taehyung as a photography major in college had started the photography classes in order to give his knowledge  to younger people in high school.

What he did not expect was this little bub, going by the name of Jeon Jungkook, to be the gum in Taehyung's hair.(in a good way?)

The little one was 16 years old and Taehyung was 20, those 4 years gave them a huge difference in viewing the world.

Taehyung enjoyed drinking coffee, going on long night walks and reading books.

Jungkook enjoyed asking questions, drawing wherever he liked and wearing a small bunny hair clip in his black fluffy locks.

Back to that day, Taehyung dismissed the other students and was left with Jungkook, as always.

Was the small kid annoying? Hell yeah.

But did Taehyung have a soft spot for him? Definitely.

"Maybe butterflies just aren't meant to speak, baby.", baby as in the one that you look after, not the one you call your lover.(or at least Taehyung told himself that)

"B-But they maybe can talk! What if we just don't understand them?", Jungkook was sat on one of the desks, feet dangling in the air and small hand drawing circles with a red crayon on the smooth wooden surface he was sitting on. As always, his pink lips were pouty when he spoke and the Bambi-like eyes traced every movement that Taehyung made.

The older softly took Jungkook's hand and smiled."Please don't draw on the desk again, Kooks. The janitor will get mad."

The little one nodded obediently and jumped off the desk, then skipped to the end of the room and left the crayon where all the art materials were.

Taehyung watched him with fondness, his brown eyes full of warmth as he smiled when Jungkook carefully removed the bunny hair clip off his hair to re-do it. 'How could a person be so cute? This is illegal', Taehyung thought to himself.

What snapped him out of his thoughts were Jungkook's doe eyes staring at him from a very (too) close distance.

Before the college student could react, Jungkook stood on his tiptoes and pecked Taehyung's cheek."Mommy's here. Bye Taehyungie.", and the little bub ran out of the room as if he didn't just cause a volcano of cuteness just now.

It was Thursday when Taehyung got himself a black eye.

The photography class had just finished, he spoke about different kinds of lenses, but who was he kidding? The students that came to his classes were wanna be-aesthetic-I love Halsey-tumblr is life people that constantly asked only about the stupid Polaroid cameras.

Anyhow, the suffering ended and Taehyung locked the door to the classroom and looked down, smiling at how sleepy Jungkook looked.