Vkook - 'Last Hurrah'(angst)

A/N this is a small thingy
Like, an idea of a future big oneshot or a book I'll probably make sjsjsjsj

The lights flickered in yellow before finally turning white, shining upon the person on the stage. His hair was parted, still rocking that black undercut from years ago. Eyes still doe, sparkling, dark pits of ink that traced the huge audience before him.
The man cleared his throat and gulped before licking his pink lips."Good evening everyone.", he spoke into the mic.

The people went crazy, as always.

Posters were flung around, the fans screamed, army bombs lightened the whole place, each one changing its colors every second.

"I want to thank you all for making this possible. I've always wanted to share my music with you guys, I've...I-um...", a poster caught his attention. It was a small one, a small, small stab in his broken heart.

'Taekook'

He tried not to look it at. Okay, good. He focused again."This award - singer of the year - I owe to some very important people to me. My amazing producer, Suho hyung, you made it all possible. My lovely fiance, Ji-eun - you're my support, darling. To my crew, my-"

"I don't want you to l-leave...I don't...", Taehyung whispered as his delicate hands held Jungkook's face, as if he was going to disappear if he let him go. The darkness of the room was not enough to hide the sparkly tears in Taehyung's eyes, glazing the dark orbs as if little stars dipped in a dark ocean.

"I don't either, Tae."

"R-Remember when we were young and y-you had those-those big eyes? They were so big, so full of dreams and y-you rarely cried, Kookie. But god, when we cried you did it with us. I always wondered how you were so innocent, so fragile yet so passionate.", the older said in a raspy voice."I remember when I b-broke down because of my grandma and after y-you cried with me for the whole night, you told me something...do you remember?"

"I do.", Jungkook sniffled and closed his eyes. If he looked at Taehyung's tear-stained cheeks and red eyes he will break down too, but now is not the time."I told you that even if our families leave us, we still have Bangtan. A-And-", Jungkook choked on a sob,"-that even i-if Bangtan leaves we still have each other, right?"

Taehyung nodded furiously and pressed his forehead against Jungkook's."I don't w-want y-you to leave..."

"Tae...", Jungkook cupped his cheeks and looked at him with fondness."I want you all t-to be okay. Even though i-it means I have to leave. I didn't think when I kissed you on the stage...I didn't think a-about the consequences...but I don't regret it one bit, even if it means I have to leave BTS."

Taehyung was quick to press his lips against his lover's, they molded and moved, drew paths of young love and crumpled dreams, crumpled like autumn leaves and paper planes.

As soon as they pulled away, Taehyung broke. He cried as he never did before.

 Jungkook pulled him in his arms. He felt the tears stain his neck, the sobs vibrated against his skin and Taehyung's soft body shook as he cried himself to sleep yet again. Jungkook looked down at the older's wet lashes, puffy cheeks and parted pink lips. Messy blue hair, cute nose and dark eyebrows. The younger held him closer, kissed his tear-stained cheeks for the last time, touched his soft hair, brushed his fingertips against those lips and snuggled closer to his love.