Vkook - wrong /part 1/ (angst/happy ending)

"Will you go out with me?", Jisoo asked as her delicate fingers decorated with thin silver rings played with a strand of her black hair. Her doe eyes wandered around, unable to look in her crush's eyes. The girl bit on her bottom lip, her hands feeling clammy as he said nothing at first.

But then he smiled, a small smirk on those pink lips, his tongue tracing the bottom one."Sure, just say when."

"Jungkookie?", the red haired boy looked around their apartment, searching for his friend.

Taehyung padded to Jungkook's room and gulped nervously, blinking a few times before taking a deep breath. His hand reached out to knock and just as it did, the door opened and Jungkook's dark orbs stared at Taehyung with surprise.

He was dressed with a plaid shirt tucked in black tight fit pants, his black hair parted in front of his forehead and a silver earring dangling on his left ear."Tae? You're home early."

"And you're um-", don't sound weird goddamit,"-quite formal. You know, good looking." don't ask, don't ask don't-"Where are you going?"

Fuck. What happened with don't ask?

"Thanks, Tae. I'm going on a date. Gonna see if I can-"

"-fuck her.", Taehyung finished, eyebrows furrowed and lips in a small cute pout."You always do this and then wonder why all girls at college hate you.", a hand reached forward and tucked some black strands behind Jungkook's left ear, fingers tracing the long silver earring afterwards."
He didn't miss the way Jungkook's ears reddened."Why are you like this Kookie?"

The younger took Taehyung's wrist and gently pushed it away from his ear."Because I like having fun, Tae. Get used to it. And stop, uh, touching me, will you?"

Ouch.

Tae forced a smile, that smile you give to someone you hate, and nodded.

His eyes traced Jungkook's face, his perfectly sculpted face, and wondered how and why the fuck did he end up with a crush on a straight guy?

Halfway through the dinner of ramen and beer, Tae decided that he really did not want to be lonely tonight.

You know, since Jungkook will surely make his way into yet another victim's panties, Taehyung needed someone.

He couldn't imagine that this was the 100th time - or the 200th - he was alone while his dongseang was getting laid.

So, the red haired boy took out his phone, determined to find company, someone to talk to, or someone to fuck him.

Either way, he knew who to call.

To: Yoongles 👅

free tonight hyungie?

something happened?

meet me at my dorm? 🙈 bring condoms and alcohol

on my way

It was 25 minutes and 3 glasses of vodka later, Taehyung was sat in Yoongi's lap, stradling his thighs, as the other's large palms were on his ass.

Tongues fought for dominance - which Taehyung didn't win - and the younger just let his mouth be explored by his friend.

Yoongi's palms were kneading the flesh, spreading those asscheeks and slapping them to leave a red handprint, as he knew Tae loved that.