IV

“Nobody can save me now."

I woke up the next day, wondering what I would be faced with.

After I got ready, I headed downstairs, yawning. Anne was right, I guess; I was getting used to the abnormal amount of stairs in that house.

I walked into the kitchen, and who was there? Harry. Of course.

“Morning, sweetheart," he said, eating toast and reading the newspaper.

I ignored him, proceeding to get breakfast. I found some cereal and poured it into a bowl.

Before I had filled up the bowl, the box was taken from my hand. I turned to find Harry, smirking, with the cereal box in hand.

“Hey!" I protested, standing on my tiptoes to try and get it back. “I wasn't done with that!" I, of course, failed, since I was only five foot three, and Harry seemed to be six foot something. I crossed my arms, pouting.

“I think that's enough for a tiny girl like you," he remarked, peering into my bowl. I wasn't sure if he was talking about my height or my weight.

“I thought I was the babysitter," I muttered under my breath, giving up and grabbing my bowl. I poured some milk into it before spooning some into my mouth.

“My friends are coming over today, so don't bother us," Harry notified me, leaning against the countertop with his arms crossed lazily.

I rolled my eyes, crunching my cereal. “The last place I'd want to be is in a room with you and your friends."

Harry only smiled. “Good."

➸ Harry ➸

We sat in the living room. My friends had just arrived, and luckily for me, that babysitter was nowhere to be seen. I didn't even know her name, but that didn't matter. I was determined to get her to leave by noon today, which meant we only had a couple hours.

“So," Louis said. “What is this new babysitter like?"

“Well," I started. “She's a girl. She's two years younger than me."

“Wait," Zayn said. “Your mom hired a younger babysitter this time?"

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, that's literally what I just said."

“Is she hot?" Niall asked, and I shot him a look.

“That's not important," I said. “We need to come up with something to get her to leave." I looked to Liam, who hadn't spoken yet. “Do you have anything?"

Liam shrugged. “Well, I was just thinking, what if we found out what she's scared of and then use that against her?"

“Great plan, mate," Louis said. “The only flaw in that is, how do we get her to tell us her fear? She's most likely aware that we're planning something to get rid of her."

“I'd like to see you come up with something better," Liam challenged, crossing his arms.

“Alright." Louis cracked his knuckles. “We could make her feel uncomfortable. We are all older than she is, it could work."

“And if it doesn't?" I asked.

Louis shrugged. “Then we'll go with Liam's plan."

I turned to the other two boys. “Do either of you have a better plan?"

Zayn and Niall both shook their heads.

I sighed. “All right, then we're going with Louis's plan."

Louis shot a victorious smirk in Liam 's direction, and Liam stuck his tongue out.

~~

yaay today is ma birthday :)) I updated early ;) I was planning on updating when I woke up but I changed my mind

dedicated to @cpluckygirl bc 5 Lost Directions is fab but sHE HASN'T UPDATED IN YEAR AND I'M MAD YET WORRIED AT THE SAME TIME ygm

any who I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a question of the day thing?? plus, does anyone like 5sos bc I might write a luke fic later on

I hope you all have a fabulous day

xx