XX

“Bowling? Really?"

Once Harry removed his hands from my face and my eyes focused, I was met with a bright flashing sign that said something along the lines of “Ten Pin Bowling!"

“Yeah," Harry said shyly, blushing. “I thought it'd be fun, I don't know. If you don't like bowling, we can always leave…"

“No, I love bowling," I assured him, sending a smile his way.

“Okay, good." He let out a breath of relief. “I already had reservations."

“I'll probably beat your ass," I added, “but that doesn't matter! C'mon, I can't wait to see your mad bowling skills." I grabbed his hand, pulling him along behind me.

A bell rang when I opened the door, and a woman with blonde hair came into view.

“Hello!" she said brightly. “Do you have reservations?"

“Yeah, under Styles," Harry said.

The woman grabbed a clipboard, going through names. “Styles. Perfect." She looked back up at both of us. “I'm Danielle, in case you both need anything." With that, she walked away.

Harry and I fully entered the bowling place, taking off our shoes and heading up to the counter to get bowling shoes.

“What size are you?" the man at the counter asked, looking like he'd rather be anywhere but here.

“Seven," I said.

“Ten," Harry spoke up.

The man left to go get some shoes for us to wear, and I poked Harry's shoulder.

“Yeah?" he asked, looking at me.

“You've got big feet," I pointed out.

“You've just got tiny feet," he responded.

The man came back with our shoes, practically throwing them at us before sitting down on a stool and whipping out his phone. I raised my eyebrows, looking at Harry, before walking away and putting my shoes on.

“Are you ready to lose?" Harry asked me once I'd finished lacing up my shoes.

“Um, cocky much?" I responded, jumping up and down a couple times just to make sure my shoes wouldn't come off.

“I know." Harry pretended to flip his hair over his shoulder, making me laugh.

“How much do you want to bet that you'll win?" I asked Harry as we went over to our alley.

“Oh, so now we're betting?" Harry quirked an eyebrow. “If you win, then I'll give you ten pounds. If I win, you give me ten pounds. Sound good?"

“Sounds great," I responded, sitting down on the chair that was by our alley. “Older men first."

Harry stuck his tongue out but grabbed a bowling ball anyways. He held it for a bit, making sure it wasn't too heavy, before bowling it. It hit down all of the pins, earning Harry a strike and earning me a cocky smile.

“See if you can beat that," Harry said, sitting down in the chair next to mine.

I stood up, grabbing a green bowling ball and testing it. Then, I bowled it, and I also got a strike.

“I told you I'd beat your ass," I said, flashing Harry a smile.

We continued bowling for a while, Harry and I basically remaining tied for the entire game. We had only one play left, and I was a little nervous. I didn't have ten pounds, not at the moment, and if Harry won, he'd get my money and he'd gloat about it as well.