XIII

“The more I push, the more you resist."

I was having a dream that I was having the best shower of my life. I'm not sure what made it great; it was just awesome. The only downside was that my shampoo smelled like that smell things get if they're wet and you don't wash them. You know?

Anyways, I was having a great shower, and then it gradually turned off. I thought it was normal, so I stepped out and dried myself off. The only thing was, no matter how much I dried myself, my body and hair was still damp.

When I woke up, I thought it was the strangest thing, until I realized that I actually was wet. Gasping, I sat up, noticing that my blankets and pillows and clothes were damp, almost like it had rained on me during the night.

Oh, dammit, did I actually forget to close the window last night? But, I was sure it was closed firmly.

Grumbling to myself, I headed off to shower, almost having a heart attack when I saw my hair. Right, Harry and his bastard friends did the classical dye in shampoo trick. Ugh.

I cleaned myself as best as I could, hoping that my vanilla scented shampoo could cancel out the wet animal smell. I wrapped a towel around myself, making sure no one was in my room before stepping out of the bathroom and heading to the closet.

I grabbed a bra and some underwear, slipping into them before looking for some sweats and an old band t-shirt. Unfortunately, the only clothes I could find were the ones that Anne had picked out for me. Panicking, I searched the whole closet and my room, before coming to the conclusion that Harry and/or his friends stole my clothes. Scowling, I picked out some decent skinny jeans and a tank top before storming downstairs, my hair still damp.

“Where are they?" I demanded once I found Harry and co. They were in one of the living rooms, playing some kind of video game that involved guns and gore.

“Who?" Harry asked lazily, brushing his hair away from his face as he rapidly pressed the “A" button, shooting something.

“You know what I'm talking about," I said, trying not to get too angry. “Where are they?"

Louis glanced over at me, a smirk on his face. “You look good in tight clothes."

I huffed, crossing my arms and fighting the urge to flip him off. “Cut the crap, I know you stole my clothes."

“I'm glad we did," Louis said flirtatiously.

“Shut up, Louis," I snapped turning to Harry. “Okay, look, if you give me my clothes, I'll do something you want. Well, except for leave."

“I'm afraid I don't want anything other than that," he replied, and for a moment, I felt disappointed.

“If you do something for me," Louis spoke up, “I'll give you back your clothes."

I looked at him coolly. “What do you want?"

“Originally, I would say you have to leave, but I've become quite attached to you," Louis said. “Anyways, there's this party coming up, and-"

“No," I said immediately. “I won't go to a party."

Louis shrugged mischievously. “Doesn't matter to me. I'm not the one without clothes."

“I have clothes," I said tightly. “They're just not comfortable."

“Either option is fine with me," he answered.

“Lou, stop flirting," Niall said, coming to my aid. “We're dying over here."

“If you change your mind," Louis said, “You know who to come to." He turned his attention back to the TV.

I scowled, storming off to the kitchen. Maybe I could just try to find my clothes myself…? No, the house was too big, and the boys knew it better than I did. I really didn't want to go to a party with Louis. Parties were not my thing, and with Louis… I did not see good things coming out of that.

I grabbed a handful of crackers, texting Allie about my dilemma.

Allie: well ur clothes r ugly

Clara: hey!

Allie: ill go to the prty w u

Clara: I hope you do

Allie: ill help u pick out an outfit 2

Clara: fine but no dresses

Allie: ur no fun :p

I turned my phone off, running a hand through my blue hair. I hated parties, I really did, but it was worth getting my clothes back.

Right?

Before I could rethink my decision, I strode into the room where the boys were.

“Louis," I said confidently. He looked up at me, a lazy smirk on his face. “I accept your offer."

~~

chapter 13 whoop

school starts in two weeks I'm crying summer should last longer

anyways there's no qotd :c but I have a question for all of you peeps: how old do you think I am?? Like do you think I'm ancient or do you think I'm a younging idek

I'll answer in the next chapter

comment with a question and/or answer pls :) I'm going to threaten to guys and say I won't update until there's at least one question/answer (I probably will but sshhhh you don't have to know that)

ilysm guys thanks for reading this book it really means a lot

ps their ship name is Clarry okay

does anyone actually read this stuff lol

anyways have a good day

xx