AFTERWORD

So here's how it's gonna go, I'm gonna get into the touchy feely bit first, as I want you all to see that first and foremost, then we're gonna get into a short little thing about the series and whatnot if you still want to deal with me and these characters who mean way too much to me, so yeah!

○ ○ ○

So I'm just gonna say it right now, it took me practically a year to finish this (it was posted September 13, 2017 and as of writing this, it is September 5, 2018) and I'm honestly so surprised that I finished this. There were many fics that were finished before this, but I'm glad that I took the time to finish it the way it needed to be, if that makes sense.

This was the first Ned Leeds fic on this site, I'm almost positive, and I'm really proud to say that, but I really hope that others will actually start to write fics for him, because he is such a good character and deserves a lot more love (just because he's a plus size Filipino boy does not mean he isn't deserving of someone(s) who love him ya'll)

I'd just like to thank tinkertaydust for letting me write this plot, because this was her plot and I really appreciate you allowing me to take so much time to write it, and trusting me to do it justice and while I can't say definitively that I did, I hope I came close.

I want to tag more people, but really I'm just gonna wind up tagging everyone that's ever commented on this and given me the feedback that I need to continue this story, because not as many people read Ned fics as they do Peter fics, but this was a story I wanted to tell, so I'm glad that people were willing to listen.

Moving on.

○ ○ ○

So if ya'll didn't hear, there is gonna be...not a spin off to this, but it's connected, it's a platonic Ned fic called Little Mermaid (you'll actually see a deleted scene about it) which is based around the Disney movie, similar to how my platonic Peter fic Sleeping Beauty is, you know?

Brooke won't appear in the physical, but Ned will mention her at times, so if you want to hear about her, she'll be there. Not to mention, Brooke will be mentioned in my Liz Allan fic, Jane Doe, and will make a brief appearance in my Flash Thompson fic, Moon Boy, and my Michelle Jones fic, Love Bug. And, perhaps, my Infinity War + A4 fic coming out after A4 comes out, so I know Brooke will be gone, but she'll appear here and there!

So in conclusion.

○ ○ ○

JUST LISTEN:

At the end of my stories I always say thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed, but I really mean it. Thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting. And I really hope you enjoyed. Thank you for sticking around.

Bye!