Monster

Tom's pov
Today is the day I turn into a monster. It's awful because when I'm a monster I lose control over my own body and hurt people which is terrible cause there are three other people in the house. Oh no it's here. "Agh ah!" I groaned and screamed in pain.

Tord's pov
Matt and Edd where out of the house. All of a sudden I heard screaming and groaning. It sounded like it was coming from Tom's room. I walked upstairs to Tom's room and knocked on his door. "Tom? You ok?" no answer. I opened the door and went inside. Huh nobody was here. 'SLAM' I looked behind me the door is locked. "Okay Tom stop playing pranks ok! It's not funny" I heard no reply. "Tom seriously stop it!" "I'm not playing no game~" I turned around. Tom was standing there but he looked different. He's eyes were pink, he had claws, a tail and horns. Tom ran up to me and pinned me on his bed.
(warning a little bit of 12+)
He put his hand up My shirt. "Ahh~T-Tom stop!" I screamed. "You know you're adorable when you are like this" I blushed deep red. He smashed lips his onto mine. He then slid his tongue and explored it claiming it his."Ahh~Tom" I moaned. He backed off and changed back to normal. He looked at me and his eyes widened. "Tord Omg I-" "You what?" he looked speechless. I walked up to him and kissed him. "I'm yours now" I winked at him. He blushed dark red.