After The End...

(This is angst and Tomtord oof-)
Tord's pov
I remember the exact words I said that day.....
Edd: "I thought we were friends"
Tord: "Hah no! What would I need friends for when I've got this I'm unstoppable hahaha!"
You need friends to get over things. You need them to smile and feel safe. You need them to help you get far. You need them so you can be you. But I was blind and now I've lost them.... Because of my stupidity. No not my stupidity, my selfishness. I was so f%&$ing blind that
I couldn't see what I was doing to hurt them and the people around them as well. Here I am now slowly dying in an alleyway not even bothered to keep myself alive. I just want to die. I fiddled with the knife in my pocket. It was sharp like Tom's harpoon. The thing that should have killed me months ago. "Hey are you alright? Are you lost?"I recognised that voice. Edd. I stiffened. "Sir?" he said again. He turned me around and gasped. "Tord?" I looked away. I felt someone pick me up. Edd was carrying me. "E-Edd what are y-you doing?!" I said freaking out. "I'm taking you home" my eyes widened. "No! You can't that's not fair! You have to leave me to die! Now that's fair! It's not fair for you to take me home!" I screamed. "No you are coming home!" he yelled back. "NO! I WON'T LET YOU! I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU AGAIN. I'VE ALREADY DONE ENOUGH!" I started sobbing. Edd put me down. "You won't hurt us if you don't want to. I don't want to lose you. Plus leaving you to die hurts me even more so please stay with us....." He mumbled. I looked up at him and nodded. We soon got to the house. I can't believe what's happening.

Matt's pov
I was just looking at myself when I heard he door bell ring. " I'll get it! "I ran over and so Edd with a happy face on. " Hey um I brought someone home.... " I tilted my head in confusion. " Who? " I saw the one person I thought I would never see again. " Tord?! OMG I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH " I screamed in tears. I hugged him tight. He hugged back. "I-I- I'M SO SORRY! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING I-" I shushed him. "It's ok. That's in the past now, I forgive you" he cried harder. "Hey guys- HOLY BANANA IN A APPLE BASKET! (sorry not sorry) WTF IS HE DOIN' HERE?!?!" Tom yelled angrily. Tord hid behind me. "Tom look I-" Tom cut Edd off. "You commie bastard! You should be dead! And why are you still alive?!" I glared at him. "Tom he is sad! He needs a home!" Edd yelled. "No he's right I should be dead" I jumped at what Tord said. "Yet life still let me live..."
"Hah life wanted you to suffer Tord and they did. Your such a idiot" Tom chuckled. "I know and I should do all of you a favour" Tord ran out of the apartment. I tried running for him. It was raining but I didn't care. I just wanted him back.....

Edd's pov
"Huh I bet that bastard is going to kill himself! Serves him right he should've died ages ago-" SLAP! Tom held his cheek. "Edd what the f&$k?!" "YOU'RE THE BASTARD! NOW I GET WHAT DROVE HIM TO DO THIS! YOU! YOU YOU YOU!" I screamed while tears fell from my eyes. "What do you even mean?!" "He told me that you were dating him before but it turns out it was a joke!" he froze. "So it was true. I thought Tord was joking but no he wasn't. How dare you" I turned my heel and ran after Matt.

Tom's pov
I was in complete shock. I remember that.... That day.
{ Flashback (This is in 3rd pov) }
'Tommy! Uh... T-Tom?' Tord was covering his mouth. 'Who are you?' Tom was making out with a girl. 'Tom I thought you said that you loved me....' 'No why would I?! You are so pathetic and gullible hah!'
Tord ran out of the room crying.
{End of flashback}
I sighed and walked over to the couch. I turned on the TV and the news came on.
Today we are met with awful tragedy. (Tragedies are already awful) Tord larse or red leader has died from a car accident. I covered my mouth. He died. And it's all my fault. If I didn't say those things he would've lived. He however was said to be evil yet, it turns out her wasn't. He was trying to protect us and we went against him. In our apology we are having  a funeral for him. But before we go he left some notes. Notes? What notes?
Dear Edd gole
I'm sorry for betraying you and leaving you. If I didn't do it then we would be happy. I missed the times that you treated Matt, Tom and I like children. It was fun. And I'm grateful that I met you. Thank you for being my mom friend.
~Tord/old friend.
That was really sad but we have more
Dear Matt
I'm sorry for punching your face. But I want you to know that your face is still pretty. You are my best friend and hurting you must've done a lot. Live your life better without me.
~Tord
Oh I'm about to cry um but this is the last one
Dear Tom
I know we've never got a long but I want to say. Thanks for being the one I've fell for. Funny isn't it. It was thought by many people that I just full blown hated you but turns out that was wrong. I just hope you find someone who you'll soon fall for. Forget me. And this isn't just for you but to everyone. And Tom please try to drink less. I love you.
~Tord
I'm going to cry pleased come to the funeral this Friday..
I felt tears falling. He loved me and I was just a jerk to him! Why did I have to be like this! Tord I love you too.....

Time skip

Everyone came to his funeral. I was left there with a rose in hand. I hope to see you soon..... Tord