Last Goodbye

Tom's pov
I was drinking like it was no tomorrow. Why you are asking? So I could forget all my sorrow. I wiped my tears and laid on my bed. All I could remember now was Tord's laughter. His beautiful grey eyes, his weird hairstyle which made him more adorable and his Tsundere acts. I wish I could go see him. If you are wondering where he is...... He's laying in hospital. His Dad tried to kill me cuz he thought I was getting in the way. But Tord moved me in the way getting a shot to the chest. I was hoping he would live by by this point I don't know. 'Ring ring' the sound came from my phone. It was from... The hospital. I quickly picked it up. "Hello is this Tom Ride?" a girls voice said. "Yes yes it's me uh I mean Tom Ride!" I said frantically. "Could you please hurry to come to the hospital now?"she said." I'm coming now" she hung up. I dashed to the hospital. Screw the car. The hospital was near by anyway. I entered the hospital entrance. "Oh good your here. No time for explanation just follow me" she said. I did what she said. Saw Tord lying on the bed staring at the ceiling.
"Tord!" I screamed. He looked at me and smiled. "I'll give you some private time" The lady left. I kissed Tord on his hand. He blushed. He started coughing and it didn't stop. I was panicked. "Excuse me but um h-hel-... HELP HE WON'T STOP COUGHING!!" I screamed. The nurse came over. "Oh no.... Can you please leave the room" the doctor came in with a few other nurses. I left the room crying.

Skip to 11:00 pm

Still Tom's pov
It was late at night and I was the only one waiting. "Tom Ride?" as soon as I heard my name I stood up and walked over. "Is he alright?" I asked. "I'm so sorry but he didn't make it....." she trailed off. I covered my mouth sobbing. She told me that I could leave. I couldn't believe he was dead.
I'm so sorry Tord......
           Goodbye